JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Bow Wow Ends Beef With Will Smith

You guys keep on hating, but I think this was good from him.

"That's me growing up learning a lot of things," he said. "I felt like it was only right as a man now, looking at me that I talk to another man eye-to-eye, instead of keep going on with the hoopla, so I called Will Smith myself and I respected him for even coming to meet."

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If not Bow Wow... what teenagers right now are the future for Hip Hop!?

As much as I hate Bow Wow... He's probably the most popular teen rapper now

Hip-hop is going to hell if Bow Wow's the future of it, btw record sales don't measure the greatness of an mc, if Bow Wow's the future of hip-hop 'cause of his high sales then Vanilla Ice must be the G.O.A.T. :shakehead: There's a lot of teen rappers that could beat him in a battle, my worst raps at 15 years old are better than anything his ghostwriter's ever given him, lol, somebody outta slap him for saying in one of his interviews that you don't have to write your own raps to be an mc

Edited by bigted

I don't think hip-hop is in hell, there's still some dope mcs out there, hip-hop doesn't revolve around Bow Wow but if he's somebody that's supposed to be a leader of the game then hip-hop would be in hell is what I was implying there, he has no place in the game to me though, he's another disposable artist that won't be around much longer, he's not looked at as somebody that's gonna lead hip-hop to new heights, the way the rap game's going though it could be going to hell as the pioneers of the game all leave but I think sooner or later there'll be aspiring young artists like us coming along so I think the future for hip-hop will be ok

Edited by bigted

If not Bow Wow... what teenagers right now are the future for Hip Hop!?

Maybe not only Teens, but young, talented Mcs? Oh.. Cassidy, Remy Mah, J.R. Writer etc.. I rather see them beeing the future of Hip Hop. I thought Bow Wow`s album was acceptable, but thats just caus Jermaine Dupri brought the heat. Bow Wow seldomly spits dope lines (His flow aint bad tho).. But those other ones, they do.

@ Bigted: Same here. I think Hip Hop`s doing just fine. You should almost never look at the highest selling atists.. If you look past them youll see al the talent.

Edited by Turntable

I ain't trying to start a fight here, but maybe Bow Wow told Will he was wrong for all he had said, and all those other things. And he might not of wanted the media to know about it.

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if this meeting never happened in reality, he coulda just made this stuff up to keep his name in the news, probably part of his marketing scheme to be controversial like the other popular rappers are, fools like him give hip-hop a bad name

Edited by bigted

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if this meeting never happened in reality,

you serious? seems too ridiculous, even for bowwow

naa...dats almost imposible....Bow wow aint so desperated for attention.....rite?? O_o