JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Bow Wow Ends Beef With Will Smith

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bow Wow should just shut up now until he does something important, I'm sick of hearing his ignorance :paperbag:

i have gained NO respect from Bow Wow at all. he didn't do anything but call Will and chat with him. here's what Bow Wow did(n't) do throughout that whole article:

1) never said that he was wrong in his comments

2) never said Will was a respectable MC

3) said "nobody can touch me" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4) still maintained that him, kanye and 50 were the best emcees

he hasn't done anything but make a truce with Will which doesnt mean squat if u don't apologize or back down on your statement that Will sucks and he's better than him.

Allhiphop.com needs to interview Will now, I wanna hear what he has to say, he shouldn't let this lil' punk get publicity for dissing him like that, these young rappers can't take his niceness for granted like this :stickpoke: With all these wack young rappers coming out it's all the same, they go platinum once and act like they're untouchable, like MC Hammer once said could apply to Bow Wow, "You remind me of a real short story/You only got one hit record and you start to bore me", he needs to put in his dues if he wants respect, he's done basically nothing so far

Edited by bigted

Interesting. Bow Wow is a young cat with ego issues. That doesn't give him an excuse 2 act the way he is. He had 2 feel pressure from those ignorant comments 2 go thru' with this article and the event itself. I think it's pretty silly that Bow Wow can just summon FP like that. JD waz probably begging FP 2 talk 2 him...2 get him back on the right track. FP takes alot of responcibility 4 the state of Hip-Hop. Since Bow Wow is in a place where he can be the future commercial face of Hip-Hop and Rap, he probably thought by meeting Bow Wow, he'd be planting seeds in the hope that Bow Wow would fix his game up and be responsible 4 his future music.

lol at first when i read this, i thought wow thats very big of him to do that, BUT i have only just woke up, then i read every1 elses comments on how its only for his benefit and i totally agree. Hopefully when Will chatted to him, he gave him some things to think about to try and fix that ego of his.

I dont think the bow wow fans and hip hop fans will let this go just bcoz he spoke to Will and called a "truce".

This is some funny stuff tho lmao.

Bow wow ends beef with will smith ? What beef lol.

Will smith never went at bow wow, bow wow just talks to himself about will smith, this is really embarrassing for him and yet he thinks he's all that lol.

The only thing that counts for me is his facial expression

when will won the nick award, he's so afraid of him and he just looks

like he's kissing some buttt lol.

Powned.

If Bow Wow really matured from his meeting with Will, he'd just let it go and not say anything to the media for awhile and let the talk die down, and you see him just talkin' everything "me, me, me", "I did this, I did that", if he was a real man he wouldn't do that, this only'll help people to keep dissin' him :blabla: :hmm:

Edited by bigted

Well since Bow Wow broke with Ciara, that's officially the end of his career, basically most of his sales on his last album came from the fact that he was rollin' with her :rofl:

THE R&B SINGER AND THE RAPPER CONFIRM TO TEEN PEOPLE THAT THEY ARE NO LONGER A COUPLE.

By Aaron Parsley

Apr 06, 2006 07:00PM EDT

After dating for nearly a year, it's the end of the road for Ciara and Bow Wow, two of the most successful artists in R&B and hip hop. "Ciara and I have parted ways," Bow Wow tells TEEN PEOPLE. "I wish her all the best." Miss Info, a DJ on New York City's Hot 97, first reported that Ciara, 20, and Bow Wow, 19, broke up after he was spotted with another girl in Los Angeles last weekend. But a rep for Ciara tells TEEN PEOPLE, "Ciara and Bow Wow have been broken up for a while, but their parting was amicable." The Atlanta-based couple worked together on the song "Like You," which reached number 3 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. They would walk the occasional red carpet together with Ciara sporting a large diamond ring on her left hand's ringfinger. The bauble raised eyebrows, but when TEEN PEOPLE asked Bow Wow about its significance in September he said, "It's just a little gift, that's all. Nothing major." During the same interview with TEEN PEOPLE, Bow Wow made it clear that their relationship was so serious that even their families had become close. "My mother is very supportive of everything I do. She loves Ci [his pet name for Ciara] and Ci loves my mother, so it's a whole other connection," he said. "I never had that father connection until now. So me and Ci's father, we bond a lot. I talk to him on a daily basis."

Ciara, on the other hand, tended to keep quiet about the relationship. "When it comes to that part of my life I am a very private person," she told TEEN PEOPLE last year. "When you have a chance to talk about the business and how good it's going, I definitely take advantage of that... But when it gets deeper and deeper to the personal, that's when I kinda go down a little bit."

http://www.teenpeople.com/teenpeople...81190,00.shtml

Edited by bigted