JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Simpsons Movie

Da Brakes

This could be the best film ever made :1-eek:

I dunno! I think its a little too late! 'Family Guy' is fast replacing 'The Simpsons' for me as best/funniest cartoon!

:willvspaparazzi: :willvspaparazzi: :willvspaparazzi: :willvspaparazzi: :willvspaparazzi: :willvspaparazzi: :willvspaparazzi: :willvspaparazzi: :willvspaparazzi: :willvspaparazzi:

I love Family Guy, but you gotta admit it's kind of a ripoff of the Simpsons. Family Guy can be funnier because it's raunchier, the Simpsons try to keep it family-friendly, somewhat :hmm: . I thought this movie wouldn't come out until after the end of the Simpsons series, which is supposed to go for at least 2 more years. But I'm not mad at that, the sooner the better!

Eh..Family Guy is too..Bland. Not really funny to me. More stupid. South Park did a good job making fun of it last night.. I agreed with how they said that, more than half of FGs jokes are irrelavant to the plot. They go "WOW! this reminds me of the time..." then cut to a scene of something pointless....

Just my opinion though..haha.

But umm, i can;t get the trailor to work. Is it the one with Homer and the Superman shirt? This movies worrys me. Simspons is good, but it's been on the decline the past few seaosns. I just hope tehy get back some of the original Writers (Like conan o'brien), to write the script for this movie.

Man, i remember being like 10 and in the 5th grade wanting a Simpsons movie. Now i'm 25 and it's actually happening.

I haven't gotten 2 watch The Simpsons in ages. I have the 1st 4 seasons on DVD. But i've never really like Family Guy. If it's late and i'm just chillin' and nothing better is on, i'll watch it. It's okay, but nothing more.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree! Family Guy seems fresh to me! I dont think its a rip off at all to the simpsons! Its totally different with its style and humour! The only similarity is the make up of the family and thats it!

Family guy is laugh out loud funny. Simpsons is alittle more clever and subtle with its comedy. I love them both but The Simpsons set the standards

i can't wait to see the ricky gervais written episode, if it's good he should get involved in the film