JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Da Brakes performing at UK UNSIGNED TALENT COMPETITION

Da Brakes

I just thought I'd let you guys know I'm performing in the UK UNSIGNED TALENT COMPETITON on Thursday 6th April. I figured since I got a bit of 'time off' from Uni I'll try and get some more live performances under my belt!

I'm mad nervous since the last time I competed was when I was 18. Thats 3 years ago! I'm not expecting anything major from this, just wanna get back into the flow of things! I'll let you know how things go down! If anyones interested its being held at:

The Sphere Club

62 Frith Street

Soho

London's West End

The website where you can find information about the competition itself is www.gigsonline.co.uk/

This is one of the last few heats before the semi's and then the finals! Fingers crossed eh! :ohdear:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think UK rap is gettin bigger now, so you've got perfect timing Brakes. There was this thing on MTV about Garage and Gruge or something like that. And all these UK rappers were real fast. Faster than what we've heard from you too (but I know ur probably just holdin back on us.) U should do a track like that one time, where u rap ur absolute fastest.

Plus, this dude named Gnarls Barkley, made #1 spot with like no promotion or something like that.

I've got a very funny feeling about Da Brakes now.