JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Tim, Cozmo D and DJ Jazzy Jeff

Hero1

• Admin

I've never heard so much beeping in my life!! :1-eek: :1-eek:

LOL!!! You better not come to New York then! Every time I drive in Florida I marvel at the LACK of beeping! :rofl:

Gotta give props to Cozs driving... the man can find a park!!! :rockon: :wickedwisdom: :wickedwisdom: :wickedwisdom:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah just had to show my australian drivers license.. the driving in miami is crazy though.. the drivers are terrible..no1 does the speed limit..even the cops speed! no1 uses their "blinkers" I've never heard so much beeping in my life!! :1-eek: :1-eek:

yup driving is crazy in the big cities. everyone speeds, the cops don't make very much of an effort to follow the laws, yet they will pull you over for not following them. people tend to honk a lot in big cities, u wont see that as much in smaller cities tho. and you're right nobody uses their blinkers or indicators (whatever u wanna call it) but thats pretty much common wherever u drive in the US. kinda hard to use your blinker when you have a cell phone in one hand and a coffee in the other :kekeke:

Gotta love the city. That perpetual fear for your life keeps you on your toes... I wouldn't have it any other way.

I've never heard so much beeping in my life!! :1-eek: :1-eek:

LOL!!! You better not come to New York then! Every time I drive in Florida I marvel at the LACK of beeping! :rofl:

Gotta give props to Cozs driving... the man can find a park!!! :rockon: :wickedwisdom: :wickedwisdom: :wickedwisdom:

It's those Brooklyn genes of mine! :wiggle: :lolsign: