JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

tabloid magazine claims

thezone

An unidentified New Jersey woman has told The Sun that she's been involved in a hot and passionate love affair with Jada Pinkett Smith for 3 years now. The unnamed 36yo woman claims that she and Jada have been meeting up in several secret locations all over the country.

Jada is married to Will Smith, but the woman claims Jada is all lesbian!

She said: "Jada is a very passionate and caring woman. I believe she's with Will for the children and for her career. She loves her lifestyle and if she came out as a lesbian, it would be all over for her. Her children would be gone and her career. I love Jada more than anything and want to be with her."

The woman is currently unemployed, but met Jada while she was working for a top record producer. The woman said she came forward, because Jada must face the truth:

"It's time Jada come clean. It's 2006 and I know how bad she wants to be honest to the world and stop lying! I am hoping me coming out will inspire her to do the same."

A spokesperson for Jada would not comment on her client's personal life

sounds like an obsessed fan to me, or somebody who wants to hurt her, i wouldn't take it seriously unless I heard jada say it herself, of course people are gonna believe it though, it's just like people saying Will's a down low brother, disgusts me that people can't leave their marriage alone

Edited by MissAshley

Tabloid magazines are trash. I can't stand people who support them by buying them...or even reading them in the stores. The people who write them should be hit by car exceeding the speed limit by at least 80 miles an hour.

There are always rumors in Hollywood. This is just part of the backlash started years ago from articles saying Jada and Will are gay and use their relationship as a cover up. Puh-leez...

that lady must have an alternate reason for saying all that stuff. She more than likely want something out if this and I feel bad for any celebrity who put themselves in situations to be blackmailed or hit negatively in the media's spotlight...

I hope it's not true because of how I look up to their 'storybook' relationship,... but if it is, and if it works for them as a couple .. whateva... its their business...

peace,

cookies

If the woman wanted ppl to take it as if it were legitimate news, Im sure she would have gone to a more reliable source like "OPRAH" ,versus the SUN...

whateva yo!....

dam

peace,

cookies

Yeah, but she would never get away with it on Oprah, she had to compromise!