JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jazzy Jeff in Germany

• Members

lucky you. i was all excited the first time i read jeff was comin to deutschland doin that coke tour cause last year they had dj premier on that tour but he played in frankfurt. so when i saw that none of jeffs dates where near my place, man i got pissed... well better luck next time...

btw how wuz it? what he play? crowd into it?

Edited by danielm23

• Members

hi everbdoy,

i just wanna say 'damn'! jeff in berlin and i'm in LA. Really Great. :tantrum: when Will presented 'i, robot' jeff wasn't there either. so, its the second time i didn't get the chance to see him.

tom

Ich war während seines Münchner Auftritts in Madrid...verdammt! Gestern hab ich dann Chemnitz einen Besuch abgestattet und es nicht bereut!!! What a night!!!

post-1033-1145816856_thumb.jpg

lucky you. i was all excited the first time i read jeff was comin to deutschland doin that coke tour cause last year they had dj premier on that tour but he played in frankfurt. so when i saw that none of jeffs dates where near my place, man i got pissed... well better luck next time...

btw how wuz it? what he play? crowd into it?

man, it was off the hook!!! :wickedwisdom:

he played all type of hiphop and even nirvana (smells like teen spirit) yeah and the crowd was more than just into it, they were really feeling the vibe!

Just read my story to get a better impression in the "hell yeah" thread.

• Members

hi everbdoy,

i just wanna say 'damn'! jeff in berlin and i'm in LA. Really Great. :tantrum: when Will presented 'i, robot' jeff wasn't there either. so, its the second time i didn't get the chance to see him.

tom

Ich war während seines Münchner Auftritts in Madrid...verdammt! Gestern hab ich dann Chemnitz einen Besuch abgestattet und es nicht bereut!!! What a night!!!

Yeah, sieht aus als ob Jeff auch richtig Spaß hatte! Hast du noch mehr Fotos am Start?