14.04. - Stuttgart - Rocker 33

15.04. - München - Loftkitchen

20.04. - Hamburg - Waagenbau / Astra Stuben

21.04. - Bochum - Planet

22.04. - Chemnitz - Brauclub

Unfortunately the locations are too far away from me :ohdear:

Guest guest

hi everbdoy,

i just wanna say 'damn'! jeff in berlin and i'm in LA. Really Great. :tantrum: when Will presented 'i, robot' jeff wasn't there either. so, its the second time i didn't get the chance to see him.

tom

OOOOOOOH MYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 IM GONNA BE THE FIRST TO BE THERW!!!!!!!!!! (Stuttgart) YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Cam is ready!!!

man, i hope im gonna get the chance to be up on the stage like jonny used to be with his cam. :yeah: :wiggle: :wickedwisdom: :rockon:

OOOOOOOH MYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 IM GONNA BE THE FIRST TO BE THERW!!!!!!!!!! (Stuttgart) YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Cam is ready!!!

man, i hope im gonna get the chance to be up on the stage like jonny used to be with his cam. :yeah: :wiggle: :wickedwisdom: :rockon:

Tim should be back by then, get him to hook you up with Darnell and you're sorted man - I'm excited for you, if you have half as good time as I did it will still be the best night of you're life! :1-cool:

cool, theres another one us that gets to see Jeff. Your gonna have a great time! i dont need to tell u that tho lol.

nope, you dont have to! not even 2 weeks until april 14th :pony: i'm gonna be there as representative of JJFP.com (just like jonny :2thumbs: ) !

On my way to Stuttgart (about 70km) im gonna bump all my oldskool JJFP stuff to get into the right mood and also to be hyped!!! :lolsign: i wish you guys could also be there. someday we should organize a JJFP.com world meeting somewhere in Tokyo... well philly would be the ideal place i guess :wiggle: :woot:

cool, theres another one us that gets to see Jeff. Your gonna have a great time! i dont need to tell u that tho lol.

nope, you dont have to! not even 2 weeks until april 14th :pony: i'm gonna be there as representative of JJFP.com (just like jonny :2thumbs: ) !

On my way to Stuttgart (about 70km) im gonna bump all my oldskool JJFP stuff to get into the right mood and also to be hyped!!! :lolsign: i wish you guys could also be there. someday we should organize a JJFP.com world meeting somewhere in Tokyo... well philly would be the ideal place i guess :wiggle: :woot:

You are so lucky!! You'll have an awesome time!! :2thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...