JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

NCAA Final Four

WesSyde

any people out there in the US who are college basketball fans and watching the ncaa tournament? the final four tips off today in a couple of hours. these games are gonna be great. i got the ribs goin and im ready for some exciting games!

i got my money on LSU to advance over UCLA. i'm not sure about George Mason vs. Florida tho, i give Florida the slight edge.

anybody else care to share their thoughts?

I'm going to watch. The Tournaments are always damn exciting, even if you didn't follow the season too closely.

George mason is an amazing story, But I'm Calling Florida and LSU to win.

Edited by Vipa

I'm going to watch. The Tournaments are always damn exciting, even if you didn't follow the season too closely.

George mason is an amazing story, But I'm Calling Florida and LSU to win.

yeah i didnt follow the regular season at all, but the NCAA tournament never lacks excitement. since it was down to 16, every single game has been close. George Mason is an amazing story, i think their game agaisnt Florida will be very good, i dont know who will win tho cuz i havent seen Florida play for a whole game.

I originally had Michigan State in the final four on my bracket but then George Mason beat them in the first round and went to the final four instead, they practically busted everyone's bracket beating teams that people picked to be in the final four, they've made such an unbelievable run since they weren't even supposed to be in the tournament, the only team I got left on my final four is Florida, I ain't making no predictions but I know the games are gonna be damn exciting, can't wait to see them

Edited by bigted