JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith=ATL?

MooseKnuckles

Philly rapper-turned-actor Will Smith takes on a producing role in the new urban drama ATL which tells the story of a group of teens growing up in Atlanta living lives full of hip hop music and roller skating.

i didnt know he was involved..looks like a really bad movie..

i dunno if it is any good or not, but it certainly is getting a lot of hype in the commericials. i think i want to go see it when it comes out.

It looks okay 2 me. By the trailor, it could go either way. I like that he's supporting a Hollywood sized hood flick tho.' I doubt he would back a movie that waz really bad. It's gonna be hard 2 stomach seeing T.I. in it tho.' I don't know if i'll see it in theaters or not...but that would be some money in FP's pocket...so i probably will.

Big Boi's supposed to be in it too so it might not be so bad but I'm still not gonna see it right away unless I hear that it's good, then again since Will's involved with producing I wouldn't expect the movie to be wack

Edited by bigted

It's gonna be hard 2 stomach seeing T.I. in it tho.'

i can actually live with T.I. i've never been a follower of TI or owned any of his albums, but what i do hear doesn't annoy me that much. i like both of the tracks he made for the ATL soundtrack. i think you just have to go into it expecting that it's a feel good track, and not expect good lyrics or a message.

Didn't Bow Wow recently release a roller skating movie?

Maybe that's why Bow Wow is mad at Will 'cause his ghostwriter TI got his movie produced by Will and it'll probably be better :kekeke:

Maybe that's why Bow Wow is mad at Will 'cause his ghostwriter TI got his movie produced by Will and it'll probably be better :kekeke:

haha definitely possible.