JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What stands between Aishwarya Rai and Will Smith

Trey

What stands between Aishwarya Rai and Will Smith

Hollywood actor Will Smith wants the gorgeous Aishwarya Rai to act in his next film. But Ash as yet hasn’t been able to give her commitment for the film.

Reason? Ash is busy on the dates Smith wants, a news report said Saturday.

Smith raved about Ash during his first visit to India last month and wants to shoot with her for three months starting July – the same dates that Ash has already committed to Ashutosh Gowarikar for his period film Jodha Akbar , which stars Hrithik Roshan opposite her.

Set during the 16th century, ‘Jodha Akbar’ narrates an arranged marriage between Emperor Akbar and his wife, which later blossomed into love.

``We are in a bit of a situation. Aishwarya will obviously stick to her earlier commitment to 'Jodha Akbar' as she is very professional. But if she loses out on Will Smith's film, it would be a great loss. Let's see what happens. We're hoping for the best,'' Hari Singh, Ash's business manager, was quoted as saying in the report.

The report added that Ash planned to request Gowarikar to free her up on those dates, but that might not be possible because Hrithik would have to reschedule as well.

Source: http://www.apunkachoice.com/scoop/bollywood/20060325-3.html

Edited by Trey

Lets just say that if she stars in a film with Will right now, that would help here ridiculously, and it would also help the other projects she was working on. If I were the director of the projects she was working on now, I'd tell her to go do her thing with Will and come back so that she can lend even more acclaim to what she and I were doing.