JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Wicked Wisdom video

no offence to Jada or anything but all this rock chick stuff seems fake as hell. It's pathetic, it seems to me like she just got bored of being Will's wife and decided to do something else, I don't think that kind of stuff is something you can just wander into, you gotta be like that from quite a young age. I hate it, and if I was Will I'd be putting a stop to it...

Let her do her thing. She's doing what she wants to do, and what she feels like doing. I agree I find it hard to believe that this is the same person at the start of 'Afro Angel' and on '1000 Kisses', but at the same time, from what I've heard of their songs, they are probably things I could rock out to.

At first I thought it was kinda artificial, but you can't blame her for starting in a new direction. If she's just exploring herself more, to get a better understanding of herself as a person, then let her do that. No need to continuously put down obstacles in her way. After all that sh*t with Ozzfest, I think she's pretty determined that this is what she wants to do now, so leave it at that. Maybe painful to you guys to listen to, but you can't want her performing songs that are no longer true to herself as a person. That would be whack.

WS supports her... Why can't you people do likewise?

Well i think she loves it, just she aint good enough :shrug:

One thing you should learn.. To be a metal vocallist, it isn't about how good a singer you are. It's about your attitude. No such thing as "aint good enough". Besides, when it comes to it, we already know that she can sing.

but you can't want her performing songs that are no longer true to herself as a person. That would be whack.

yeah that's true, it just seems like nothing's actually happened to make her change as a person, especially not change that much. It's totally different ends of the spectrum of music, seems crazy to me... I'd love to know what on earth happened to her...

If she was like this from the start then I'd have no problem with it, but the sudden transition, no way! Maybe the stuff she's done with Will wasn't being true to herself...