JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Question for the MJ Fans

Turntable

The Dutch MTV has Old School week and they showed an episode of "MTV Grind" or something like that. It`s a show where they play music and you can watch people dancing on it, kinda silly actauly..

Anyway, they played "Scream" of Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson. But it wasnt the normal version I think. It was much smoother than the version thats on my History record. Especaly the beat. So I stardet thinking, did MTV just mix it up or is there a smoother Remix or is the Single version like that? I thought maybe one of you guys could help me out. Would be great, thanks.

It could be another version, I know blood on the dance floor is different between the album and the music video. They didn't do it with Scream though.

But on blood on the dance floor (the album) there is a remix called "Scream Louder" this could be it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000002BV...v=glance&n=5174

listen to the 30 second clip and let us know.

There are a few remixes of "Scream." I don't have them, but i've heard of them. I'm pretty sure that the version they played on The Grind waz the remix featuring Naughty By Nature...which is dope!!

Guest the bigmac

i dont see why michael jackson is so popular around here

because you're a young kid, in 5 years time you might appreciate it more :2thumbs:

nah, im not into wannabee white guys, kinda scary if you think about it :stickpoke:

i dont see why michael jackson is so popular around here

because you're a young kid, in 5 years time you might appreciate it more :2thumbs:

nah, im not into wannabee white guys, kinda scary if you think about it :stickpoke:

Its caus of a decees, wouldnt make fun of that. What goes around comes back around..

And what depens him as a musician. You juts have to be very ignorant if you dont see what an enorm talent Michael has and what big importane he has, he changed music for ever. Cant say that about 4DL or 50..

But like Prince said, someday you`ll get it..

There are a few remixes of "Scream." I don't have them, but i've heard of them. I'm pretty sure that the version they played on The Grind waz the remix featuring Naughty By Nature...which is dope!!

Yeah that could be. Thanks.

look behind the plastic surgery and the strange behaviour and listen to the music.

50 million people cant be wrong. Like brakes said he influenced so many artists today, and not only that, freestyle dance is practically based on Mikes moved he did during the 80's.

i dont think kids will ever like him, they only know him for what the media did to him and how they put him across(true or not).