JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Ranked 4th On Forbes 2005 Income List

bart5

http://moneycentral.msn.com/content/invest...72.asp?GT1=7919

Will Smith

Earnings: $35 million*

Whether portraying a love doctor or a rebellious teen, Will Smith continues to keep his fans entertained. The Fresh Prince of Bel Air star can sing, dance and act--and earn millions doing it. Coming up, Smith will play a struggling salesman in a drama from Columbia Pictures.

2005 Income:

Jennifer Aniston 37 $18 million

Drew Barrymore 31 $22 million

Sandra Bullock 41 $10.5 million

Tom Cruise 43 $31 million

Matt Damon 35 $17 million

Johnny Depp 42 $37 million

Cameron Diaz 33 $13 million

Will Ferrell 38 $40 million

Jennifer Garner 33 $14 million

Patricia Heaton 47 $9 million

Nicole Kidman 38 $14.5 million

Jennifer Lopez 36 $17 million

Tobey Maguire 30 $32 million

Brad Pitt 42 $25 million

Julia Roberts 38 $8 million

Ray Romano 48 $36.5 million

Adam Sandler 39 $28 million

Will Smith 37 $35 million

Denzel Washington 51 $30 million

Naomi Watts 37 $11.5 million

Wow. Now thats alotta dough. I wonder what anyone could ever do with 35 mil. What would you do with the 35 mil. if you earned that much this year?

Edited by bart5

What would you do with the 35 mil. if you earned that much this year?

Be gready and keep five of it for me, then figure out a great charity or research project to fund. Or perhaps buy Diabold and run the US for eight years. :lolsign:

Is this just from movies, or in general?

I think it is just for movies, but I'm not sure.

If I had that much money, I would buy a sweet car, an ipod, and a lot of hip hop albums. Then I would give a lot of the money to church/other charities. With the rest of the money, I would hold onto a couple hundred and put the rest of it in the bank.

Is this just from movies, or in general?

I think it is just for movies, but I'm not sure.

If I had that much money, I would buy a sweet car, an ipod, and a lot of hip hop albums. Then I would give a lot of the money to church/other charities. With the rest of the money, I would hold onto a couple hundred and put the rest of it in the bank.

The reason why I asked is that he must have made a lot off of hitch. The movie made a lot world wide, and that's the only movie he did in '05... so I'm wondering if his salary for the film and the other profits from it... Because then what about music... and what if he had done another movie... That's a lot of money...

I'd imagine that maybe about 1 or 2 million of that was the profits he made from "Lost and Found", he must have made more than 20 million off of "Hitch" then since it was produced by Overbrook Entertainment, maybe he'll get some money from "Atl" too even though he ain't in it, that's sweet, I probably would probably be like Wes and save a lot of that money, put it in a savings account for a rainy day so it could gain some interest, I'd probably give some to charity, all I need is a mansion, a Benz, and a private jet and I'll be set, lol... btw, I was reading an article somewhere about all the top moneymakers in hip-hop and it mentioned Kanye making 15 million, 50 Cent making 18 million, and Eminem making 20 million but Will made money than all of them even though he didn't sell much as they did, lol...

Edited by bigted

Cool Will got sum good stats there. :gettinjiggywitit:

Man I couldn't even begin 2 tell u what I would do wit that kind of cash.