JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will wants to act in Spanish

catcata

Will Smith waz in Mexico to promote I, robot and in the press conference he said:

[url="http://www.terra.cl/entretencion/cine.cfm?id_reg=395958"]www.terra.cl[/url]

"I take many years practicing Spanish, because I don't discard the possibility to act in a tape in this language. I don't have plans at the moment and I don't believe that it is soon, but I would like to interpret a paper in Spanish and to make something different for not being limited."

"The Mexican cinema and Latin American in general are giving much of what to speak in the entire world. I would be fascinated if a director as Cuarón or Del Toro they call me to act and of course that I would not care to work in a tape of under budget if the history is interesting as those that I have seen of these two directors."

[img]http://u.univision.com/contentroot/uol/art/images/ent/cine/2004/07/140704_willsmith_3.jpg[/img]

He also said:

"The problem with the productions of Hollywood is that there are many dollars of for half and the work becomes restrictive. While one works with less presupposed, a film can give more creative freedom of interpretation, so yes I would like to act in independent cinema. There are also in the entire world many very good independent productions." Edited by catcata

At press conference:

he, as always, showed a great sense of humor :roll: , he greeted to their fans of the hand and it was willing to answer any question, he sometimes responded in Spanish and it inserted with English.

"I take years practicing Spanish in fact to make something different in the cinema, to future, and not to be limited only to say: [color=red]hola mamita[/color]".

"I would be interested to work in movies of under budget that are not conditioned to win 80 million dollars in their premiere.

In those cases there are many limitations for the actor. It happened to me with ´Ali´ where everything was very restrictive and they didn't leave me neither to take beer. There are strange rules for the cinema of Hollywood... for it would like me to it to work outside in search of more freedom. "

Will Smith gave march behind in their idea of being president of his country to consider that "it is a terrible work" and he said that he would also try to move away from the cinema of Hollywood.