JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Public Enemy-Rebirth Of A Nation

Turntable

I just checked it out, and I`m gonna get that wehn I got some money. This Albums just amazing. The lyrics are on a high level like allways.. But the prouction is waht blows me away this time. I didnt heard beats like that for a long time. Most of them aver very soulfull. And there are great guests on it like Dead Prez.

I dont write good reviews, so I hope one of you guys will make one. I just made this Thread so that no one sleaps on it!

I'm not quite sure, but everything just works in this album. I thought it would have the feel of a mixtape with Paris doing solo songs and the guest spots, but it doesn't. It's way better than "New Whirl Odor" and may I say the best PE album since Apocalypse 91. Lots of good songs, the best ones IMO are Hard Rhymin', title track (wish it were rockin' on the radio; great spot by Professor Griff), They Call Me Flavor, and Watch The Door. This and Aceyalone's albums are the ones to have so far this year.

how's the new e-40 album, anybody?

how's the new e-40 album, anybody?

i heard it's pretty weak. my friend put it in my cd player and all the beats are pretty good and they bump in the car. however with this new bay area music movement i'm afraid E-40 is starting to make too many club tracks with no substance instead of remaining underground which he is the king of. i've never been a huge E-40 fan so i'm not gonna check it out any further.