JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Songs For My iPod

JamesUK

i just got and iPod and i need songs to fill it up, of course i have all jazzy jeff fresh prince and solo music but i need so classic all time favourites from all types of music

so tell me yours ....

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin
will wasnt lying when he said the ipod was the gadget of the millennium :rock: :rock: i just got the new one..and ive got every single cd i own on this little thing.. over 3000 songs.. and its so easy to use!!!

u want some classics?

soul - marvin gaye
alternative - the pixies
funk - bootsy collins /pfunk
jazz - donald byrd
house - vikter duplaix
electronica - autechre
rap - public enemy
world/latin - ozomatli

Guest Prince
[quote=Jazzy Julie,Aug 14 2004, 06:14 PM]Im still a little confused to what an ipod actually is, is it just a gadjet u can store all your songs on with out using CDs, and how do u get your songs on there????? :dunno:[/quote]
Hard-drive MP3 player. The best I-Pod you can buy has about 40GB on it, which is a lot of hours of music. I have a Creative MuVo2 MP3 player which is 4GB, and I can play 64hours of music from that... So you can imagine how big a capacity an I-Pod has. To get songs on to it, you rip CDs onto your computer then just drag them across as you plug it in via the USB cable.

Guest Prince
[quote=Daedalus Mortality,Aug 14 2004, 09:02 PM]Whwhwha, I have the 20gb I'm so much better then you:P
(lol I actually had a 15gb first but then I dropped it in the toilet, omfg im an Idiot, had to buy a new one for 300 euros)[/quote]
Ha. I'm just worried what you were doing when you dropped it there.

[quote=Daedalus Mortality,Aug 14 2004, 02:02 PM]Whwhwha, I have the 20gb I'm so much better then you:P
(lol I actually had a 15gb first but then I dropped it in the toilet, omfg im an Idiot, had to buy a new one for 300 euros)[/quote]
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

Guest Prince
[quote=Daedalus Mortality,Aug 14 2004, 09:26 PM]lol Well I was in China and we were going to the bus soon, but I had to go to the toilet fast. And I had it in my little hipbag type thingy and when i stood up to flush it dropped lmao 300 euro wasted[/quote]
Woah stop there dude, don't say anymore. No more details please. Question, you were in Tibet, or China?

• Admin
[quote=Jazzy Julie,Aug 14 2004, 12:14 PM]Im still a little confused to what an ipod actually is, is it just a gadjet u can store all your songs on with out using CDs, and how do u get your songs on there????? :dunno:[/quote]
yeah just put ya cd on 2 computer..connect the ipod up 2 the comp..and it downloads all the traxs.. you put your entire music collection on the ipod..and then you can take it anywhere with you!

Guest Prince
[quote=Daedalus Mortality,Aug 14 2004, 09:02 PM]Whwhwha, I have the 20gb I'm so much better then you:P[/quote]
Well it took me long enough to come up with a suitable reply...

No matter how much space you have on it, the fact that it's only 8-12hours continuous playback, and you can't get a spare battery (it's built in) must mean you must have lots of fun when you can't get hold of an electric socket to charge it up again. Me, however, tested it and I get 13-14hours continuous playback and can buy spare lithium-ion batteries... "So Whwhwha I'm so much better then you:P" :kekeke:

Enjoy your day :dancingcool: Edited by Prince