JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Well, Fresh Prince isn't on DVD yet...

• Members
Hello!
For the past several months, I've been working hard on episode guides and character profiles for Couch Potato Central. Now, I've had a little change of pace. This past week I began working on a new project, and tonight it is finished.

It's an interactive game called DVD Release. Details are listed below.

[quote]DVD Release is an online text-based strategy game that puts you in control of a DVD production company. Your goal is to take classic TV shows, and bring them over to DVD. You start with $1,000,000, and must budget your resources to create a product that will be both appealing to consumers and profitable to your company.

In an easy, step-by-step process, you will choose a show, create special features, market your product and set the price, at which point you will receive an analysis of how you did, what went wrong, and how to fix it. Not enough for you? DVD Release also keeps track of your completed DVD, and matches its sales up against other online players.

As time goes on, you’ll (hopefully) become successful and with additional profits create bigger and better releases, until you have the money and skills to create every fan’s dream. So don’t wait, try it out! Game play takes only a few minutes, and you can resume your game at any time.[/quote]

So, it's nice to see the project completed, and now I'd just like to get some input on it. What does everyone think? Is it a good idea? Good gameplay? Any bugs?

Most importantly, are you having fun with it? :-P

Check it out at [url="http://www.couchpotatocentral.com"]http://www.couchpotatocentral.com[/url] and let me know.

Thanks!