JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Dirty Mindz

Its JP

Well, heres a song I did with my friend jimmy (J-I-M) called Dirty Mindz, i guess you can figure out what its about and uh yeah, its messed up

BE GLAD U DIDNT READ THIS

Did we go to far?

Edited by Hero1

Man I cant even post somewhat controversial song here, i thought this was the forum for rappers, to post their songs that express themselves. thats all i was trying to do Hero, i guess if you think its inappropaite though....ur the admin :blabla:

• Admin

Rule number 7 of forum guidelines

7. Do not swear, this is a family friendly forum, a lot of younger people around, and will doesnt curse in his records and we try to uphold that here

If you think posting raps about raping peoples sisters is appropriate you are sadly mistaken :word:

If you think posting raps about raping peoples sisters is appropriate you are sadly mistaken :word:

:nolachen: :nolachen: now i lost all my curiousness... :leaving:

Edited by Luigie

JP - you do realise that we aren't going to let you forget this? :rofl:

Damn, but seriously. You're only 14 man. Damn. Take a look at yourself. What sort of world is this going to be like when people like you grow up to be older, and have the ability to take things like this away from paper, and into reality.

I admit that I find the fact that you posted this thinking you'd get respect is hilarious, but seriously.. not cool man :stickpoke:

Edited by thePrince

JP - you do realise that we aren't going to let you forget this? :rofl:

Damn, but seriously. You're only 14 man. Damn. Take a look at yourself. What sort of world is this going to be like when people like you grow up to be older, and have the ability to take things like this away from paper, and into reality.

I admit that I find the fact that you posted this thinking you'd get respect is hilarious, but seriously.. not cool man :stickpoke:

True... seems like the forum is suffering from idiot invasion since like four months back..

Seriourly JP, topics like that arent needed in music. And certainly not needed on a JJFP forum.

Rape has effected many, many lives and traumatised many people. How do you think people who have had past experiences associted with rape would feel reading this? You need to think a little before you post something that you knew would be wrong. I'm glad Tim deleted it because I dont think I would have liked to read even a small part of it.

The thing that got me the most is when you say this is a forum for people to express themselves? I dont think I want to know the indepth truth behind it if you put that message across. Seriously not cool dude, as Prince said, things like this make me sick. Know your boundaries.