JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

"Tonight" Helmer Leaves

Big Willie

Guest Guest

Christopher Nolan would not be bad, but he is still filming 'The Prestige' with Christian Bale and Hugh Jackman and is supervising the Batman Begins sequel, which will be filmed beginning from winter 2006 to early summer 2007 for a june 2008 release.

• Admin

Christopher Nolan would not be bad, but he is still filming 'The Prestige' with Christian Bale and Hugh Jackman and is supervising the Batman Begins sequel, which will be filmed beginning from winter 2006 to early summer 2007 for a june 2008 release.

Yeah figured he'd be busy.. those look like some good movies to look forward to tho... another director I'd like to throw out there.. Mark Pellington...

• Members

I find Tony Scott to be an incredibly uneven director. he can pull off some amazing stuff like "Enemy Of The State", "Man On Fire" and then deliver something as horrible as "Domino" or "the Fan":/

I would looove it if Michael Mann could step in but I guess he's still too tied up in finishing "Miami Vice" to even consider doing anything else.

Other directors that I'd love to see helm this thing:

David Fincher

Peter Weir

Alex Proyas !!!! (He and Will delivered one of the most intelligent science-fiction movies in a long time in my humble opinioion)

Cheers