JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

God Forbid, but what if...

Yeah we here always seem to focus on the negatives more than the positives, basically the hating is just jealousy Will is a household name, those like Bow Wow doesn't have any fans over 20 probably so they're small change, but Big Will/Fresh Prince reaches a lot of different age groups that not many artists period can, it's like you could ask the president who's Will Smith is and he'd know but if you ask him who Bow Wow is he wouldn't know, my parents are over 50 years old and they don't really like hip-hop but they'll be borrowing my DVDs to see his movies, if anybody over 50 years old does like hip-hop though there's probably a good chance they like JJFP though and they wouldn't know anything about 50 Cent or they'd hate him, lol, if Will and Jazzy do a world tour, we'll be seeing parents going with their kids to see the shows, lol....

Edited by bigted

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Italy I think he will be remember For gettin' jiggy.... It's that kind of song that drives people crazy on a dancefloor...Maybe in U.S. Will is more popular for Summertime cuz it's his classic, but here Hip hop is too young and people know Will as MC, not JJFP.. I've never found a JJFP album in Italy, I bought them on Internet and during my holiday in L.A.

• 4 weeks later...

I want will smith to drop another couple cd's along with a jazyjeff&fresh prince album!I just feel he has alott of potentional left!

• 2 months later...

If Will Smith were to retire, I think eyes would be opened up again. If you really think about, Will has had a memorable song(s) or moment to go with every album he's put out (maybe with the except of Born to Reign). He's definitely a very much celebrated Hip Hop individual. Hip Hop Honors should definitely include JJFP this year.