JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I've been Invited to a Pursuit of Happyness Screening!

JusticeKnight

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Whether she did or did not, we now have two reviews from that screening and they're both positive, especially when commenting on Will's performance. Here ya go:

http://www.joblo.com/index.php?id=10696

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=22766

The really got me psyched about the movie and I can't wait to see it. I want to see it now!! It hits theaters in December in the US so God knows when it hits Poland, but hopefully not too long after that;)

Cheers

thanx Mr K. great reviews. Im looking forward to this movie now, maybe Will could get an oscar and have a blockbuster movie, that rarely happens. I cant wait to see jaden too, looks like they really did cast him bcoz hes a good actor not just bcoz hes Wills son.

Things are looking really promising for once, yey!

Sorry guys none of us were able to go, other stuff came up unexpectedly.....

I so sorry for posting....

But I'm happy that the reviews are good!!!

This could be like an Erin Brockovich type movie that gets Will his first oscar!!!!!

• Members

Hey!

No problem guys and Trey - thx for the welcome:) It never seizes to amaze me how much more information you can actually get from this kind of message board than some movie news websites like comingsoon.net:)

Is anyone else really pissed that we haven't seen anything from the movie and I mean anything? No pics, posters, teaser websites or teaser trailer. C'mon it's the same case with every Will Smith movie - we get nothing until two months before the release which sucks especially given that the movie is pretty much ready.

Does anyone here know anything about when the promoting campaign may start?

Cheers

thnx so much for that,(and welcome!) i'd been searching for info all morning lol, now I really can't wait to see both Will and Jaden. I read an article that said Jaden really impressed with his audition so I wouldn't be surprised if he gave a great performance right alongside daddy...I can't wait 'til Will gets his Oscar nod for this film, then all the naysayers can eat their words