JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Tell Me Why Revisited?

Do you think will decided not to make the video because he is going to change it...

I mean Katrina was happening when the video was suppose to come out.

I think he might revisit it and and a verse or something to give it a fresher image than just from Sep11

What Ya'll think?

Compilation Album... Here it Comes

people, there is not another single coming from L+F Period, He won't change the song, he won't do a video, it's bad news but it's the truth, it's not that FP doesn't like making music because it's in his heart, he's just making movies and enjoys doing that...So why not step back and let him do his thing...he's still going to be around so why complain? He has brought so much to hip hop in general...First rap grammy...he paved the way for upcoming artists. And I respect him just for that.

• 3 weeks later...

people, there is not another single coming from L+F Period, He won't change the song, he won't do a video, it's bad news but it's the truth, it's not that FP doesn't like making music because it's in his heart, he's just making movies and enjoys doing that...So why not step back and let him do his thing...he's still going to be around so why complain? He has brought so much to hip hop in general...First rap grammy...he paved the way for upcoming artists. And I respect him just for that.

Nah he's making too much movies right now, since he knows that people like his movies more. He always sayin' he loves music more and all that but he's makin' more movies, COME ON WILL!!! I really like u, ur my alltime favourite but keep on with da music, give da damn movies a break for a few years, then when ur old u can continue makin' some movies like ''Hitch'' again! :rockon: