JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Whats up with that "Crack" in Da Butta?

You know in the song "Da Butta Feat. Lil Kim" you hear someone screaming "Crack". It`s like the same way Fat Joe allways screams it on his own records..."Joe Crack", "Crack", "It`s Crack" etc.. People who listen to Fat Joe will know waht I`m talking about.

You think that was on perpuse? I hope someone knows more, caus this is driving me crazy :stickpoke:

Edited by Turntable

You know in the song "Da Butta Feat. Lil Kim" you hear someone screaming "Crack". It`s like the same way Fat Joe allways screams it on his own records..."Joe Crack", "Crack", "It`s Crack" etc.. People who listen to Fat Joe will know waht I`m talking about.

You think that was on perpuse? I hope someone knows more, caus this is driving me crazy :stickpoke:

..one swing... CRACK...

you know when you hit something it breaks...

For any one who dosen't get it or thinks this is under explained...here it is...

"Give me one swing and it's outta here (CRACK)

over the fence, ladies and gents"

He's refuring 2 baseball. One swing being the swing of the baseball bat, the "crack" is the sound effect, and the "over the fence" of course is talking about knocking the ball outta the park. That's how FP dose with the music and the movies. Homerun everytime (for the most part).

I never thought that lyric would have 2 be explained...ha ha.

• Admin

For any one who dosen't get it or thinks this is under explained...here it is...

He's refuring 2 baseball. One swing being the swing of the baseball bat, the "crack" is the sound effect, and the "over the fence" of course is talking about knocking the ball outta the park. That's how FP dose with the music and the movies. Homerun everytime (for the most part).

I can't believe you explained that~! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can't believe you explained that~! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lol, not everyone on the board has English as a first language. Lol, remember when we were trying to get the lyrics to all of the songs on Lost and Found?