JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What are you reading?

mfuqua23

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey reborn, if it makes U feel any better, our high school's 12th grade advanced english is reading "lord of the flies". So others can feel ya pain. Me I can't cuz I'm in regular English. We just finished reading "Valedictory". A janitor on graduation day remembering the students he grew to love.

geez where do u go 2 school? i read Lord of the Flies this year as a 10th grader in regular old Enlgish 10. i dont think that book is appropriate 4 advanced seniors. i dunno man, our school aint known 4 real good education, but it makes me wonder what ur school is doin

I don't know. our school is pathetic at times. Most of time. :kekeke: Where R U from? Our school is more than likely gonna have less than 100 kids graduate. At the start of our freshmen year, we had like 147. (# changed from kids going to another school or dropping out, etc.) Our school only does so much I guess because we've got one lil area. Trinity (our rivals) can expand cuz they got all this land. We're like a donut. They're the outside, and we're that lil hole in the middle. So they get major money and we don't. Our school's really a sad state of affairs.

hey Jim i'm the same way. i can't read at all unless it's a really really good book that i'm interested in and most of the time the stuff we read at school is just borin 2 me. i'm not a reader at all

FuQ: i go 2 school in California in the Bay Area. it's in the middle of the silicon valley so i guess our school system is pretty good, but compared 2 the schools around my school, we're poor and not as well educated. i guess it's better than where u go 2 school tho, it sounds like a real urban area.

Well earlier today I went digging through my comic book collection, I used to buy comics all the time when I was younger with my allowance, it's been a while since I went through them, and I read a couple issues of "Spiderman", I was watching "Spiderman" DVD yesterday so I thought I might as well go through and read some comics.

I read this Ice Cube interview yesterday, I was thinking about posting it here but y'all think my posts are too long so I'll post the link, be warned, for serious readers only :kekeke:

http://www.teenink.com/Past/2005/January/18582.html

I think Ice Cube should come back and make albums again, he's such an intelligent man and hip-hop needs as much intelligence as possible right now.

I read this Ice Cube interview yesterday, I was thinking about posting it here but y'all think my posts are too long so I'll post the link, be warned, for serious readers only :kekeke:

http://www.teenink.com/Past/2005/January/18582.html

I think Ice Cube should come back and make albums again, he's such an intelligent man and hip-hop needs as much intelligence as possible right now.

Actually ted, Ice Cube had released an album called Terrorist Threats. Or maybe that was Mack 10. OR a group of them. But yeah, Ice Cube needs to come out again. He'd be the Will Smith of Gangsta Rap, doing music + movies. He certainly has gotten good exposer. I listened to his 'Amerikkka's Most Wanted/Kill at Will EP' last week and can see why it got a Grammy. He's flow and deliver is so on. If anything, I'd like to see a summer/fall release outta Ice Cube.