JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What are you reading?

mfuqua23

I need a good book for my ensuing 22 hour flight.. Someone reccomend something I'd like..something entertaining :wiggle:

Seeing as your going on to LA afterwards this book is appropriate

http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=title...=91&g=148&pa=sr

it doe's really make you think

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to buy 3 books on base 'Starcraft' computer game, I mean the stories are taking place in Starcraft world. Anyone read them?
I persoanlly don't but two of my friends (one from school, and one from my old neighborhood who I barely see) have a bunch of books about that game. so, you aren't alone :)

in responce to schnazz about my jimmy carter book:

How is it?

I've finished it. It is very good and extremely informative. He discusses many subjects and he does it with a view that is religious, but not in a conservative way. Carter talks about some very interesting things he has done and shows that we need to focus on other things in this new century.

I'm going to buy 3 books on base 'Starcraft' computer game, I mean the stories are taking place in Starcraft world. Anyone read them?

I persoanlly don't but two of my friends (one from school, and one from my old neighborhood who I barely see) have a bunch of books about that game. so, you aren't alone :)

oh that's cool, do you know what they think about those books? Are they worth to buy in theirs eyes?

I remember (please note that this is from memory) my friend used to admire the artwork. I personally didn't care (because I can't draw) but I remember he used to look at it a lot adn he would consult it at times when he played online.

so, I assume it conatined some useful information for online play and some stuff that he liked to draw.

the kid at my school; I didn't run into him today, so I couldn't get his opinion on it.

I remember (please note that this is from memory) my friend used to admire the artwork. I personally didn't care (because I can't draw) but I remember he used to look at it a lot adn he would consult it at times when he played online.

so, I assume it conatined some useful information for online play and some stuff that he liked to draw.

the kid at my school; I didn't run into him today, so I couldn't get his opinion on it.

I'm afraid that we don't talk about the same books. Cause books which I'm talking about have stories of particular persons in Starcraft world. This game messed up the games world, so probably many book has been released. If only I could find a webside with text of those books. I'll try to know something more about it myself. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm almost finished with:

Our Endangered Values: America's Moral Crisis

by: Jimmy Carter

How is it?

Sorry for not answering this post for the longest time :(

but anyway, The book was very informative and interesting. I know the religious people on the board would enjoy it just as much as I did. Carter does write about some interesting topics about religion (such as "would god approve of abortion or the death penality") Also Carter shows how the government has changed over the years and how it wasn't the way it was back when he was in office. It is a very good read and it is also very honest.

Anyway (if I didn't already post this) I'm reading: The Truth (with jokes) by Al Franken. And Opening the XBOX: Inside Microsoft's Plan to Unleash an Entertainment Revolution.