JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

SPECIAL PROJECT FOR WILL SMITH FANS

let me get my questions ready...and like tim said can you elaborate a bit?

alright depending on when and if he will get this:

Hey Will.....Could you tell us, since you have like 6 months off between movies, if you will do a World tour with Jazzy jeff, or a Uk one at least.

Also could you tell us a bit more about the new upcoming compilation album you have.....will there be a track with you and LL on there?

One last question.........will you and DJ Jazzy Jeff come out with a new album...you know straight up JJFP

Edited by The Definition

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

This is serious business yall.. Everybody..I mean everybody on this forum make sure you send in a question on the link provided. Please spread this to all Will Smith fans on aim/msn myspace and other will smith forums. This is a special prject and they need atleast 1000 questions.. So spread the word and get to work..lets do this!

This is serious business yall.. Everybody..I mean everybody on this forum make sure you send in a question on the link provided. Please spread this to all Will Smith fans on aim/msn myspace and other will smith forums. This is a special prject and they need atleast 1000 questions.. So spread the word and get to work..lets do this!

ok i just send ,but .... we need to post this in ws.com

This topic should be pinned if this is so important, I'm gonna think of a really good question to send to that link, btw Johnny you should post the link to your 'Tell Me Why' video there and ask Will what he thinks of it

• 2 weeks later...