JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Murs - Murray's Revenge

Vipa

I only got a copy of the advance, But the album is dope. another Murs/9th wonder collabo album, and it seems like 9th saves his best work for murs. Beats are crazy, Murs is crazy with his story telling.

The official drops March 21st i believe.

http://www.murs316.net/

There is his official site, it's in Flash, So click Media, and they got 2 tracks from the album playing right on the page, controls at the top.

Edited by Vipa

• Admin

yeah I'm gonna check that out.. murs keeps gettin better with each album.. Its weird how he's blown up now.. It seems just yesterday I was gettin his f'real tape off him after a living legends show 8 or 9 years ago

• Admin

I been a fan since he dropped a dope verse on this living legends track years ago.. and I got his very first album "f'real" been following ever since.. if you check his murs rules the world album..great album! by the way.. he has a track talking about melbourne and mentions a few people I know in it.. Murs and mystik journeymen used to come to Australia a lot..and they put on one of the best hip hop shows live..mad energy and gettin everyone involved.. they havent been back in ages though..