JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Kid gets Owned

MaxFly

wooaaah...jumping to assumptions there sir.........

and you stored that on your hard drive...right??? :)

my issue here is, they took the kid away from his parent.....bullllllllll****ttttttt..............he wasnt beaten........he cried because he was scared...................

Nothing I said is really an illogical assumption. The father of the kid was taping him crying and laughing at him. If you did't know what was going to happen, wouldn't you have jumped a little to at the sound of the scream and your kid fallen out of a chair... Would you have keeped taping, laughed at him, and followed him around the room as he cried? All that leads me to believe that the father knew what was going to happen.

Remember, little children are frightened and scared easily because they are very trusting. Kids believe in monsters under the bed, they're afraid of the dark, and they believe that ghosts can get them... A grown person would probably jump and then just laugh it off... A child's reaction is going to be radically different, as we've seen here... You can't tell me that the father was taping this and didn't know what was going to appear on the screen, and that he didn't necessarily know that the prank was a bad idea.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm it was cruel, but i think it was worse taking the kid away from his parents coz of a joke (k a really bad one). Ok he couldnt sleep, but neither could i as a kid coz my brother told me freddy Kruger was gonna get me lol. Every kid gets scared.

Yeah every kid gets scared, but the problem here is crap parenting. What sort of a parent would deliberately not only do that to a child, but also film it, and put it up on the internet. Sure we all got frightened of stupid things, but society is getting more and more corrupt, and ****ty parents such as this guy are the spawn of that new wave.

Though I agree. The kid is typical of the next generation. Little podgy cretin that is spineless, and as a result drains taxpayers money through needing rehab or some crap like that, because he can't handle some crappy joke he saw on the internet. Pretty pathetic IMO, and he should just grow up about it. In this instance (kids general attitude), I don't blame the parents as much as I blame society as a whole.

no...you are assuming he was the one who put it up on the internet..

my bad for not clarifing..

my issue here again is them taking the child over this.....its going over the line.....

Well the charge is risk of injury. The child could have injured himself in his response to what he saw... Also, I'm almost certain that the kid's father was aware of what was going to happen. Even if he didn't pull up the website, he was aware that the face and the scream would pop up and scare the child, but what if the child had injured himself?

im not saying the parent isnt a bit insensitive...hell, im a bit at times........i just have a problem with them taking the child away.......****..i went through worse crap when i was a kid.....

I agree.

Surely taking him away from his parents will only traumatise him further? Yeah they were insensitive, but he'll still look at them as his bastions of..whatever.

• Members

Whoaaa....flashback city!! :1-eek: Someone just sent that stupid joke to me and my partner about a week ago.......Scared the ***hit out of me!! :stars: I reacted the same way as the kid....mean, cruel joke!!! :bat: The picture is hideous!!

Here is the web site for the game......if you wanna play :kekeke:

Maze Game

Jen

Whoaaa....flashback city!! :1-eek: Someone just sent that stupid joke to me and my partner about a week ago.......Scared the ***hit out of me!! :stars: I reacted the same way as the kid....mean, cruel joke!!! :bat: The picture is hideous!!

Were you taken away from your parents as a result?

• Members

Were you taken away from your parents as a result?

No Prince.....I don't think that is necessary by any means...I just called up the person who sent it to me and told them "Thanks a lot!!" :pony:

I think after the kid got scared.....the parent should have comforted him instead of continue taping.....and not posted it on the Internet.....kinda weird if you ask me.......some kind of Pavlov wanna be..... :thumbdown:

Jen

jesus...then take my child away from me then man for almost having them get injured every flippin day...

Do you set it up, tape it, laugh, and then put it on the internet? Lol, I'm not for the kid being taken away from his parents, and call the kid a baby or whatever, but he looked genuinely terrified... Not just scared.