JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

News On A New Tatyana Ali Album In The Source

Turntable

In the newest edition of The Source, in the part The Source Style Flavours they show the cast of the movie "Glory Road" dressed up like the roles they play in the movie. She looks beautifull, very nice dressed upped.

Anyway, In the part of Tatyana they wrote this (next to the info about which role she plays in Glory Road):

"We remember Ali growing up as Ashley Banks on the Fresh Prince Of Bel Air. The recent Harvard graduate is back in the game preparing for a new album and "Imperfect", a comedy starring Wayne Brandy."

----

I know it aint much.. But it`s The Source who says it, so I guess we realy can prepare us for a new Taytana Ali Album :yeah:

Edited by Turntable

great .. really lookin forward to both .. a new album would be absolutely wonderful .. really loved kiss the sky .. the movie .. well .. wayne brady is absolutely hilarious so this thing can't be wrong ('is wayne brady gonna have to choke a bitch?' :D ) .. go taty

Good...solid news in a popular magazine...it's about tyme!! I can't wait 2 hear her new stuff. Kiss The Sky is one of my favorite albums. I know she's grown alot since...i'm hoping it's even better than her 1st.