JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

London

Does anybody know when the UK premiere of I, Robot is and if he's performing there ?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The big stars usually turn up for the UK premiere's of films so i think he wil do. Who knows if he'll perform tho.

Yeh i believe the film is out on the 6th

Guest Prince
Hey 'sup mad4will and JamesUK! Long time no type.

I won't be able to make the 900 odd miles south to the London UK premiere, but c'est la vie. If he does perform "Switch"... Any of y'all got tape recorders? :violin: :poke: :cya:

If i get there and thats a very big IF, i have a video camera which i think i can hook up to my computer.

I think there is only a 10% chance of me actually gettin there. Then i have to figure out how to use my camera/ computer hook up, but i will try my best.

right im gonna search 4 these tickets, god knows where but i will try. and as 4 the video, i can try and sneak it in, when i went to c Justin they tried to take my food and drink away but i just put them down my trousers lol.

I wonder if they would search me tho incase i look like a terrorist, oh well i will cross that bridge when i come to it.

Guest Prince
[quote=Jazzy Julie,Jul 20 2004, 07:11 PM]I wonder if they would search me tho incase i look like a terrorist, oh well i will cross that bridge when i come to it.[/quote]
I wouldn't be surprised, with what you dress up like sometimes! lol :nana: