Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

top ten umm....

in no order

NaS

Jay Z

Biggie

Papoose

G Unit-(well most of them -not as much 50 and tony yayo well there old stuff befor the fame)

eminem

immortal technique

LOX

big pun

big L

i have so many more but ill list them cuz there my most recent listened too

• Members

yo yo yo! im treys brotha so i like tha same dudes as him.....sorta...here they r!

1) jjfp(willie)

2) diddy

3) Tupac

4) ludacris

5) ne-yo

6) stevie wonder!

7) eminem

8) da game

9) beyonce :kekeke:

10) fiddy cent

Edited by Da Fresh Prince

whoo..way too many 2 say 'top' ten... I like MOST of tha artists you guys added, but adding the one that nobody added was Mr. KeL Spencer,... Whas up with that u guys? :stickpoke:

i'll tell u why cookies. Kel Spencer, while he is good, hasn't been releasin music for 10+ years like most established musical artists. Kel Spencer is the next hip-hop star thats gonna blow up but he hasn't blown up yet and only released one mixtape. to put it simple: he isn't as good, right now, to be considered a top 10 singer/rapper compared to all the competition thats out there.

lerkot. i think hes about as young as AJ, around 23 or something...

Wes... Some of the fans on the board have been talkin about him for years now, and tho I only recently heard some of his work, after AJ and Timboat have suggested it. I'm sure those of us who have heard 'and' like his muzik, have heard enough to recognize that he's gifted both lyrically & in his flow delivery ... I wouldn't say//.... quote: "he isn't as good right now to be considered in the top" unquote.... I think in tyming, he will be ... but again, thas my own personal views ... and maybe personal preference with lyrical content...

Tim or AJ hasn't posted, but im almost certain, they would agree ... Thx 4 ur input Wes...

and with that sayd... :topic:

peace,

cookie

:dontgetit:

Well hey now it's quality over quanity, you don't have to have 10 albums out to be considered among somebody's favorite artists, now I think Kel Spencer with the few material he's made is definately as talented as those who made 10 albums, especially since a lot of established rap artists like FP, Heavy D, Teddy Riley, Diddy(oh nevermind him 'cause most of the industry makes his lyrics, lol), and MC Lyte have asked him to help them with their lyrics, not many could say that, that mixtape he dropped is definately one of the best albums I've heard in years, record labels should be fighting over signing this man, putting him in the top 10 is more legit than a lot of the rappers some of y'all mentioned here, even though you should already know who they are, lol, I'm not gonna say who 'cause I don't wanna start beef but Kel definately could rip a lot of your favorite rappers out now and that'll be seen once he gets on, I think the compilation project he's working on with Will is gonna help a lot of people get to know him.... I'll happily agree with anyone who says Kel Spencer is one of their favorites 'cause he's one of my favorites too, I'm gonna be posting a review on that mixtape, if he don't blow up soon the music industry has no heart, his time'll come soon and a lot of hip-hop heads will be putting him among the all time greats... Btw, I gotta add Heavy D, Mary J. Blidge, Rakim, Blackstreet, Guy, Slick Rick, Destiny's Child, James Brown, and DMX to the list of my favorite artists I like listening to....

Edited by bigted