Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Army System Smack Talk

Hero1

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The only reason that Max was catching up to me is because he was buying Mercs faster than I was. That's the only thing left in the game now. The strategy is what's fun, trying to get your bot to buy 45 mercs just before someone elses does is rather boring.

Whadda you mean boring??? :stickpoke: Let's see some action here men!! fighting0074.gif

How come your not attacking each other more?? (MaxFly and Schnazz)?? fighting0061.gif

Or is it the "too many attacks on person" thing?? :shakehead:

C'mon!! We're ready to see who the BIG/REAL winner is!!! jumping0045.gif

It's not over yet!! fighting0038.gif

The only reason that Max was catching up to me is because he was buying Mercs faster than I was. That's the only thing left in the game now. The strategy is what's fun, trying to get your bot to buy 45 mercs just before someone elses does is rather boring.

Whadda you mean boring??? :stickpoke: Let's see some action here men!! fighting0074.gif

How come your not attacking each other more?? (MaxFly and Schnazz)?? fighting0061.gif

Or is it the "too many attacks on person" thing?? :shakehead:

C'mon!! We're ready to see who the BIG/REAL winner is!!! jumping0045.gif

It's not over yet!! fighting0038.gif

- Calm Down

Did you buy yourself some Watch Posts and Stealph Horses Max???? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Does that make you feel safe??? :kekeke:

Lol @ you trying to taunt me not knowing that I don't take you seriously. I don't really have anything to say to you until you're actually a threat, and there's no danger of that happening anytime soon, so I guess I'll wait until you can buy as many mercenaries as possible. Until then, it's best you go back to taking Wes and Rawad's gold.

seriously tho, this game has kinda gotten boring. i mean i still play it to protect my gold and it's fun when there's nothing else to do, but it's not dominating my life anymore. i really could care less if i finish this game in 3rd place.

Snoopy keeps taking your money... There must be something to fight for.

seriously tho, this game has kinda gotten boring. i mean i still play it to protect my gold and it's fun when there's nothing else to do, but it's not dominating my life anymore. i really could care less if i finish this game in 3rd place.

Snoopy keeps taking your money... There must be something to fight for.

i could care less actually. why would i revolve my life around this game when it's not appealing to me and i have better things to do like enjoy my life instead of sitting by a computer all day?

gimme all your stuff and quit then wes..:)

haha no way will i ever associate myself with a liar and cheater like you chief. but i admire your style :lolsign:

You're nothing but a liar, a cheater, deceiver...... you know how Profyle did it... the problem is he's bad at it... He's bad at lying, bad at cheating... I don't know how he gets by as a married man...