Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Army System Smack Talk

Hero1

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, ok Max.

I'm now retiring from Army. I have consistantly had 1st place, I have by far the largest cash reserves and income (50+ mil), and have the highest upgrades. I've bested each and every one of you, Max could only tag along because Julie helped him to copy my strategies. The strategy has now left the game, now it's only a question of if Max's bot or my bot can buy mercs faster, where's the fun in that? So, I'm getting rid of all of my stuff, next update my ranking will be horrid. I have a few upgrades that I haven't maxed out yet, once I do, I'll be resetting. It was a pleasure destroying you all! :pony:

Lol, you don't have the largest cash reserve my friend... All that money I've stolen from you, don't kid yourself... I think I gave Julie the number and we had a nice little laugh over it. If you'd like, I can post the log of the amount I've taken from you and we can let those on the board decide. I'll keep my reserves a secret in case this is one of your tricks, but I have certainly more than a measly 50 mil... And you've seen my strategy as of late to bring down your income. In a few days, my income would have been equal to yours and subsequently surpassed it. You were ahead of me by 300,000 per half hour only two days ago... It's less than half of that now.

Also, I know you're not crying about Julie spying on you? She did a great job, but only confirmed things I had already suspected. I told her about Chief, and she confirmed it. I told both her and Wes that your plan likely being to sabotage people. She confirmed that. You can ask her. Do you really think I didn't see you upping your covert level and couldn't figure out what you were doing? Ultimately, Julie simply confirmed that your plan was ill conceived. I admit this, I didn't know ahead of time about your plan to buy mercs, but I had already thought about it and had anticipated the drawbacks... and had saved up in case of it and other posibilities... Yes, I anticipated that strategy... :wiggle:

You have not been in first place consistently. We can take a poll right now, and ask those on the board who played, who was at the number one spot the longest in this game... and if we exhaust our reserves, that won't change.

Lastly, you're just a pretender... You had to have Chief give you almost everything he had in order to achieve your goals and you needed Julie to float you weapons and money... And yet, nothing accomplished.

Lol, I don't need to talk... I just do...

Hahaha, that's great, considering the length of your post compared to the length of mine.

Well the record needed to be set staight... we all know how you like to twist the truth or just outright lie, and we also know how bad you are at it... plus I type faily quickly, so it was no trouble at all. :2thumbs:

Well the record needed to be set staight... we all know how you like to twist the truth or just outright lie, and we also know how bad you are at it... plus I type faily quickly, so it was no trouble at all. :2thumbs:

lol, there was far too much misinformation in your post to consider it setting the record straight.

lol, there was far too much misinformation in your post to consider it setting the record straight.

And if you keep saying that to yourself enough, you'll start believing it. :thumbsup:

Guest lambert

:rofl:

Chief I see you.. 12 covert operatives huh.. you may have a big candle..but my candles bigger .. I mean how many intelligence files do you need when you got an army as large as yours :lolsign: :lolsign: I think you're getting a little cocky in that number 1 position :rofl:

Chief I see you.. 12 covert operatives huh.. you may have a big candle..but my candles bigger .. I mean how many intelligence files do you need when you got an army as large as yours :lolsign: :lolsign: I think you're getting a little cocky in that number 1 position :rofl:

That was the first game lambert... Lol, ask Chief how that one ended...

Similar to this one, everyone started copying the best strategy.

:i_won_battle: ok i should change that to we lol.

Your giving up bcoz u know u cant keep up being at the top. You didnt plan it all further enough into the future. U may have a big army but they are dying fast.

Hahahah, ok Julie. The only reason that Max was catching up to me is because he was buying Mercs faster than I was. That's the only thing left in the game now. The strategy is what's fun, trying to get your bot to buy 45 mercs just before someone elses does is rather boring.

Similar to this one, everyone started copying the best strategy.

A strategy that seems to help someone win isn't necessarily the "best" strategy. The end does not justify the means... The last game's strategy killed the game... No, it wasn't the best strategy... It was an overlooked cheat. Some people will do anything to win. You and Chief exhibited that in this game... and yet you still failed... Go figure...