JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Army System Smack Talk

Hero1

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so Schnazz what's your response to MaxFly's allegations? inquiring minds want to know...

lol, which alligation? There's been so many!

All of a sudden, he can't read... Both Schnazz and Chief have problems reading... That's horrible.

No no, get it straight there Max... I can't spell, you can't read, and Chief can't control his bladder.

well Max, i guess since he never denied it, which he would have by now, we were right all along.

I'm not like MaxLie over there, if you ask me a direct question, I'll give you a direct answer! Unless, of course, it reveals my plans... Of course, by now, there's nothing you can do to stop them, so I could probably even reveal those as well... but I shant.

well Max, i guess since he never denied it, which he would have by now, we were right all along.

I'm not like MaxLie over there, if you ask me a direct question, I'll give you a direct answer! Unless, of course, it reveals my plans... Of course, by now, there's nothing you can do to stop them, so I could probably even reveal those as well... but I shant.

lol. ok i already know the answer but here's for humor and enjoyment:

Schnazz: were you allied with Chief and did you in fact recieve a money/armor transfer from Chief containing all his gold and his weapons?

Lol, there is no plan. If it is to sabotage people... Not going to work... You and I both know that.

Schnazz: were you allied with Chief and did you in fact recieve a money/armor transfer from Chief containing all his gold and his weapons?

No, I was not "allied" with Chief and no I did not "recieve a money/armor transfer from Chief containing all his gold and his weapons".

Happy?

No, I was not "allied" with Chief and no I did not "recieve a money/armor transfer from Chief containing all his gold and his weapons".

Happy?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

would you care to tell us what transpired then? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Happy?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

would you care to tell us what transpired then? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"I'll give you a direct answer! Unless, of course, it reveals my plans... Of course, by now, there's nothing you can do to stop them, so I could probably even reveal those as well... but I shant."

No, shall we discuss the mutual understanding that you and Max have with each other? It's funny how when Max is online, everones gold disappears. Everone's but yours, of course. The same can be said for when you're online.

Happy?

I'll add a :rofl: in there for the one Wes missed.

"I'll give you a direct answer! Unless, of course, it reveals my plans... Of course, by now, there's nothing you can do to stop them, so I could probably even reveal those as well... but I shant."

No, shall we discuss the mutual understanding that you and Max have with each other? It's funny how when Max is online, everones gold disappears. Everone's but yours, of course. The same can be said for when you're online.

Another reason why Schnazz shouldn't be trusted... He lies, even when there's contradictory evidence against what he says...

Yesterday, 10:58 AM reborn2reign Lost 78146 Gold 20 1 1 715582 444131

Yesterday, 08:44 AM reborn2reign Gain 142346 Gold 20 1 1 393533 476534

Yesterday, 06:52 AM reborn2reign Gain 132707 Gold 20 0 0 481041 560744

Yesterday, 05:05 AM reborn2reign Gain 98409 Gold 20 0 0 409572 466837

Yesterday, 03:47 AM fresh_from_sofia Gain 108616 Gold 20 0 0 305189 421351

Yesterday, 03:21 AM reborn2reign Gain 99704 Gold 20 1 1 427523 437386

Mar 26 2006, 11:53 AM reborn2reign Lost 93028 Gold 20 0 0 693073 387757

Mar 19 2006, 02:21 AM reborn2reign Attack Defended 20 0 0 84736 125715