JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Army System Smack Talk

Hero1

schnazz you spent 13000000 on mercenaries? :rofl: :rofl: you realize theres a big downfall to this, which I won't point out :1-smile:

:lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign: Hahahahahaha, I find it unendingly funny that yesterday you and max where both laughing at my strategy and today you're both trying to emulate it!

btw

how do u get all the money so fast for so many soldier :shrug:

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

schnazz you spent 13000000 on mercenaries? :rofl: :rofl: you realize theres a big downfall to this, which I won't point out :1-smile:

:lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign: Hahahahahaha, I find it unendingly funny that yesterday you and max where both laughing at my strategy and today you're both trying to emulate it!

btw

how do u get all the money so fast for so many soldier :shrug:

I'm guessing that he attacked people and saved up... The question you should be asking is how he got so many weapons last week. :stars:

The question you should be asking is how he got so many weapons last week. :stars:

Stop your conspiracy nonsense Maxfly. In my opinion, if there's anybody that needs investigating in this game, it is you.

You seem to me like an obfuscate, but use people like Schnazz and Chief as scapegoats to deflect attention, and defer blame. You obviously know more about this game than anyone else, and hold a guiltier conscience than anybody else, but remain so secretive that the game is losing its fun.

Maybe you should enlighten others outside of your clique as to this information you've found. When I was playing, before the reset, you said things to me like "I know something you don't know", but left it at that. Why bother saying that much, if you have no intention of telling people anything?

Edited by thePrince

Maybe you should enlighten others outside of your clique as to this information you've found. When I was playing, before the reset, you said things to me like "I know something you don't know", but left it at that. Why bother saying that much, if you have no intention of telling people anything?

Fine, Chief and Schnazz are in an alliance... or were in an alliance. Chief gave Schnazz all his weapons and cash. Schnazz didn't attack Chief nor sabotage him last week. Chief gave up his supplies freely. Discuss...

Fine, Chief and Schnazz are in an alliance... or were in an alliance. Chief gave Schnazz all his weapons and cash. Schnazz didn't attack Chief nor sabotage him last week. Chief gave up his supplies freely. Discuss...

yup, it's true, there are facts to back it up

I found Schnazz's "attack" on Chief to be suspect from the very beginning, and after talking to Chief about it, I was relatively sure that he was lying. He did an awful job of it: horrible pretender... he'll have to work on that. Schnazz did almost as bad a job as Chief, but I spoke to Chief the most, so I was able to get the truth from his miscues.

Well, it doesn't look like it worked for them. Close but no cigar. Schnazz is going up and down the rankings like a pair of prossies pants.

Prince, i find it humorous that you can comment on the game without seeing whats happening in it. yes, he's going down, but it's because he sold all his weapons for more gold.

Well, it doesn't look like it worked for them. Close but no cigar. Schnazz is going up and down the rankings like a pair of prossies pants.

Prince, i find it humorous that you can comment on the game without seeing whats happening in it. yes, he's going down, but it's because he sold all his weapons for more gold.

I find it humourous as well, because I can see the rankings below your usernames, and in the "Army System" link, the rankings table is visible. You don't need to be playing to see it.

I find it humourous as well, because I can see the rankings below your usernames, and in the "Army System" link, the rankings table is visible. You don't need to be playing to see it.

the reason i find it humerous is because you can't see why things are happening in the game. you can see the rankings, but you can't see what Schnazz is doing by spying on him, i had to tell you he sold his weapons. i am not indicating that i like Schnazz or that he will win the game, but being in 8th place right now does not hinder his plan.

... You obviously know more about this game than anyone else...

I wouldn't be so sure, he just talks more... likes to claim he originated clever strategies that he either never used or has no proof that he used... Likes to point out imaginary problems in my plans, then copies me... so sad, really.

... but being in 8th place right now does not hinder his plan.

Exactly, because taking 8th place is my plan!

• Members

:soapbox:

:wtf: :wtf: :1-eek: :1-eek: :wtf:

:damnlorettas: :damnlorettas: That's Awful Dirty!!!! :eusa_naughty: :eusa_naughty:

Someone needs a good **tch slapping for that!! :willvspaparazzi:

Guess you can't trust anyone in this game!!! :eusa_snooty:

:jada: Shananigans!!!!! :heavy:

i just have a question here. i decided to read the rules tim originally put up for this game and i came across this

You can hire mercenaries on the Mercenaries page, but only up to a strength of 25% of your total force - so for every 3 normal soldiers you gain, you can hire one more mercenary. Mercenaries contribute to your attack or defense strength, but do not contribute to the amount of gold you gain each turn.

so i guess maybe that was a part of the game that tim either changed or never applied for this version of the game. i just thought it was a bit funny.

:soapbox:

:wtf: :wtf: :1-eek: :1-eek: :wtf:

:damnlorettas: :damnlorettas: That's Awful Dirty!!!! :eusa_naughty: :eusa_naughty:

Someone needs a good **tch slapping for that!! :willvspaparazzi:

Guess you can't trust anyone in this game!!! :eusa_snooty:

:jada: Shananigans!!!!! :heavy:

Seems like you guys should do something about it.

... You obviously know more about this game than anyone else...

I wouldn't be so sure, he just talks more... likes to claim he originated clever strategies that he either never used or has no proof that he used... Likes to point out imaginary problems in my plans, then copies me... so sad, really.

... but being in 8th place right now does not hinder his plan.

Exactly, because taking 8th place is my plan!

Lol... I'm just getting started... Just don't let Chief overtake you...