JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Army System Smack Talk

Hero1

Dude, if I have a contingency plan, or a couple of them for that matter... what sense would it make to explain them in the thread so that other people can see what I'm going to do?

"contingency plan" ? Interesting choice of words, so your primary plan has failed, eh?

schnazz you spent 13000000 on mercenaries? :rofl: :rofl: you realize theres a big downfall to this, which I won't point out :1-smile:

Edited by rawad_m

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, if I have a contingency plan, or a couple of them for that matter... what sense would it make to explain them in the thread so that other people can see what I'm going to do?

"contingency plan" ? Interesting choice of words, so your primary plan has failed, eh?

Lol, keep thinking that.

• Members

Lol, keep thinking that.

:lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign:

Right....try and make us think you two are in competition with each other!!! :1-say-yes:

I see what's happening here........... :1-say-yes: :1-say-yes: :1-say-yes:

Max is building the defense

Schnazz is building the offense

And you both think you can take over the game!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Whatever!! (for the South Park fans!! :kekeke: ) I do what I want!! :rofl: :rofl:

Lol, keep thinking that.

Right....try and make us think you two are in competition with each other!!! :1-say-yes:

Whatever!! (for the South Park fans!! :kekeke: ) I do what I want!! :rofl: :rofl:

Yes, because I'd like to waste my time sharing power with Schnazz... You weren't around for the last game, so you probably wouldn't understand. I think we had a thread for the last game... You should look it up.

again....im not asking you what you are going to do..im asking you what you know on how snatch got his money...READ

well Schnazz has employed a couple different strategies of gaining money, but think about how in the first 3 weeks of the game he saved up all his money and never spent it on anything, which is why he was at the bottom of the chain. all that interest gained gives him a pretty good sum of cash. of course there have been other sources of money gain but u can figure that out can't ya chief?

umm, in case you haven't noticed, neither Schnazz nor Max owns the best offense or defense. that title belongs to me. i don't share the game with anybody, i will take it over myself.

• Members

umm, in case you haven't noticed, neither Schnazz nor Max owns the best offense or defense. that title belongs to me. i don't share the game with anybody, i will take it over myself.

Not for long baby! fighting0028.gif

I hope you're hungry 'cause I'm about to take you to lunch!! fighting0030.gif :pony: :pony: :lolsign:

Don't ya know...women are just plain smarter....your all about to lose to two lesbian girls!! :chuks: :chuks: :chuks: :chuks:

:lolsign:

I hope you're hungry 'cause I'm about to take you to lunch!! fighting0030.gif :pony: :pony: :lolsign:

Don't ya know...women are just plain smarter....your all about to lose to two lesbian girls!! :chuks: :chuks: :chuks: :chuks:

:lolsign: you're funny. you obviously have no idea what is about to happen here.

:lolsign: you're funny. you obviously have no idea what is about to happen here.

:rofl: @ Wes

schnazz you spent 13000000 on mercenaries? :rofl: :rofl: you realize theres a big downfall to this, which I won't point out :1-smile:

:lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign: Hahahahahaha, I find it unendingly funny that yesterday you and max where both laughing at my strategy and today you're both trying to emulate it!

:lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign: Hahahahahaha, I find it unendingly funny that yesterday you and max where both laughing at my strategy and today you're both trying to emulate it!

You still haven't figured out what I'm going to do... You need to sit down, turn the computer off, put on some classical music, and think... What are the drawbacks of my strategy? Why didn't Max do it when he thought about it before? What has he figured out that I haven't? For someone who's pretty smart in my opinion, you haven't thought this out at all.