JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Army System Smack Talk

Hero1

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummm..yea max......im really curious now on how he could afford all of those troops...

and if i were you max..i would watch out..cuz that money is gonna kick you square in the ass when he gets enough to buy more than you...

I have protocols for this Chief. I'm like Batman. I was going to do this a long time ago, but I saw the drawbacks... He hasn't seen them yet... He will soon.

As for where he got the money... Lol, I know that too. :wiggle:

• Members

im really curious now on how he could afford all of those troops...

That's easy Chief, I had many contributors. Matter of fact, Max contributed a nice sum himself.

Uh-huh!! :bat: :bat: :bat: I just bet Max did!!!

Of course...I made my own contributions....by Max stealing my money every morning!!!! :damnyou: :damnyou: :damnyou:

Orrrrrrr......are you actually paying Schnazz that 100,000 gold in return for him not opening up a can of whoop a** on you Max????? Don't want to end up at the bottom of the food chain maybe????

Something stinks here---- :arg: :jada:

:chuks: :chuks:

im really curious now on how he could afford all of those troops...

That's easy Chief, I had many contributors. Matter of fact, Max contributed a nice sum himself.

Uh-huh!! :bat: :bat: :bat: I just bet Max did!!!

Of course...I made my own contributions....by Max stealing my money every morning!!!! :damnyou: :damnyou: :damnyou:

Orrrrrrr......are you actually paying Schnazz that 100,000 gold in return for him not opening up a can of whoop a** on you Max????? Don't want to end up at the bottom of the food chain maybe????

Something stinks here---- :arg: :jada:

:chuks: :chuks:

Do I seem like the sort of person who would pander to Schnazz? You know what... Why don't you go log in as anonymous and go attack someone...

dear lord max..u never like to answer a question in a timely manner....im beginning to think your like my wife and her friends......

Dude, if I have a contingency plan, or a couple of them for that matter... what sense would it make to explain them in the thread so that other people can see what I'm going to do? That doesn't make any sense at all.

Dude, if I have a contingency plan, or a couple of them for that matter... what sense would it make to explain them in the thread so that other people can see what I'm going to do?

"contingency plan" ? Interesting choice of words, so your primary plan has failed, eh?