JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Army System Smack Talk

Hero1

Third: Schnazz admitted to sabotaging you in the other thread. What are you talking about?

No no, I never admitted to anything, other than making Chief my b**** a few days ago. Since then, I've only talked smack.

You said...

I don't do mercy.

lol, right, what part of "I don't do mercy" means that I sabotaged Chief?

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reading is fundamental max..i said that you were the only person online that is in the game when the sabotaging occured...

yet..you know whats funny....you have never blatantly came out and said you didnt sabotage me....

please sir.....dont hurt em hammer :)..........whateva man..you know i was the only one who could equal you......only downfall is i dont stay online for 18 hours to do it...

reading is fundamental max..i said that you were the only person online that is in the game when the sabotaging occured...

yet..you know whats funny....you have never blatantly came out and said you didnt sabotage me....

please sir.....dont hurt em hammer :)..........whateva man..you know i was the only one who could equal you......only downfall is i dont stay online for 18 hours to do it...

If you're talking about this morning, fresh_from_sophia and others were online, and Schnazz was probably online too. Also, when you accused me the first time, a lot of people were online, yet I was the first one you accused, even though I was trying to help you out and trying to find out how Schnazz demolished you. You didn't even mention Schnazz, and he had just mollywopped you, and he was and probably still is messing with you for talking so much trash before.

And yes, I denied your accusation the first time you accused me, didn't I? Do I have to keep denying it?

And no, you weren't the only one who could equal me. At the very least, I'm sure Schnazz doesn't agree... he made you reset after all.

not when it occured they werent..but hey..whatever....im glad im a target...cuz it must mean that im so good, it put a bullseye on me....keep playing your mind games yall.....you to wes...:)

and you still cant say it..LOL

I didn't sabotage you Chief. I'm starting to think that you're just making things up, looking for attention. Like I said, I have to scroll down to see you on my attack page. You are insignificant.

not when it occured they werent..but hey..whatever....im glad im a target...cuz it must mean that im so good, it put a bullseye on me....keep playing your mind games yall.....you to wes...:)

and you still cant say it..LOL

I didn't sabotage you Chief. I'm starting to think that you're just making things up, looking for attention. Like I said, I have to scroll down to see you on my attack page. You are insignificant.

No, I did not, nor any other time.

If you're talking about this morning, fresh_from_sophia

fresh_from_sofia :1-say-yes: , but it's not me !

Fresh, I'm starting to think that Chief didn't get sabotaged at all... All of this morning, when I was online, and he was online, you were online too. Now he's saying that he and I were the only ones present. He's just searching for attention I think.

let me break it down 4 ya Julie, the game is getting to the point where people can't attack just anyone anymore because the armys are growing so much and tim has that size limit. so for instance, i can only attack 8 of the 17 players now. out of those people, a lot of them (Max, Schnazz, etc..) keep their money banked pretty well to where i can't get it. so i'm thirsty for attackin people but i can't attack some people and you usually have a decent amount of money lying around. however, you're not a cash cow, i get WAY more from other people compared to you.

WOW....i must be hated so much that somebody is arming the bottom dwellers with defense........god it feels good to know that somebody envys me and my skill so much that they spend their money to transfer this....im just toying around down here..so keep doing what your doing..:)