JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Army System Smack Talk

Hero1

i like to let my game do the talking. what's the point of trash talkin if u wuss out and quit? that's just how i look at it

Lol, that was an indirect shot at Chief... That's foul.

no not really at least Chief could back up his talk to some extent. he didn't quit like *cough*the Prince*cough* or talk trash and not even be in the top 10 *cough*Ace*cough*

Well Chief did quit and reset.

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, about 15 people quit the game, not just me. I had my reasons for quitting, and I stated them. I also have off-the-board reasons for quitting, which are far more serious than your petty beefs, Wesley. Grow up. I have nothing to prove.

You people take this game far too seriously, and it's breaking you all apart.

Actually, about 15 people quit the game, not just me.

this is true, but most of them were non-players

I had my reasons for quitting, and I stated them. I also have off-the-board reasons for quitting, which are far more serious than your petty beefs, Wesley. Grow up. I have nothing to prove.

i could get mad, but i'll be the bigger man and accept what you said. i can accept that you had off board reasons for quitting, but i think the "it's not fair" thing was stupid. what petty beefs do i have Prince? i wasn't aware of any. you obviously didn't know i was joking in the first place. just like all the other trash talk such as your bread theory is all taken in comedy. i wasn't dissing you, it's just that you are one of the people who denounced the game instead of accepting it for what it was.

You people take this game far too seriously, and it's breaking you all apart.

dude, what's with you? it's just a game and nobody's taking it seriously except for Schnazz who stays online all day. all of this "smack talk" is taken with a grain of salt and nobody takes it personally except you.

haha, i find the whole game hilarious, but then you'd have to when u cant seem to get off 7th place. When your rubbish at games you start to enjoy them more lol.

anyway all this talk of banning over a game is stupid, even if any1 did cheat, it doesnt make them any less of a jjfp fan. I didnt actually realise any1 was taking the smack talk seriously.

haha, i find the whole game hilarious, but then you'd have to when u cant seem to get off 7th place. When your rubbish at games you start to enjoy them more lol.

anyway all this talk of banning over a game is stupid, even if any1 did cheat, it doesnt make them any less of a jjfp fan. I didnt actually realise any1 was taking the smack talk seriously.

Chief's the one who accused him of cheating. We're just trying to get the full story. I don't see how he could have cheated, but I guess Tim will deal with it when he gets back.

carried over from other thread

sir..you were the only one online that was in the game this morning......so call your bull...im just chuckling that it really must piss you off that you cant attack me......im so damn insignificant in the game now..but you still have to sabotage me...

Edited by Chief

carried over from other thread

sir..you were the only one online that was in the game this morning......so call your bull...im just chuckling that it really must piss you off that you cant attack me......im so damn insignificant in the game now..but you still have to sabotage me...

First: So you're saying that I sabotaged you this morning? Why did you accuse me earlier then.

Second: You and I were never online alone today. Again, shenanigans...

Third: Schnazz admitted to sabotaging you in the other thread. What are you talking about?

Fourth: Please don't make me actually come down there. If I do, you'll have more than accusations to worry about.

Fifth: I agree with Schnazz. I object to the use of the word "now." You were always insignificant. You're just slightly more insignificant now.