JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Army System Smack Talk

Hero1

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He just tried to sabotage me, and in the process got one of his spies executed and got 11k taken from him by force.... Pity...

I was more saddened by the fact that it was only 11,000 that you managed to sieze. Siezeing anything less than 40,000 wouldn't be worth my while.

Please, I just wanted to show you what would happen if you try to be aggressive. You actually sound hurt... Was that spy a family member... Don't worry, he didn't feel anything.

Please, I just wanted to show you what would happen if you try to be aggressive.

Ha, if that was you trying to 'punish' me, you have left me somewhat disappointed

Ok, well next time I'll leave you devastated and with no money, on my own time... Wanna try me?

Edited by MaxFly

Please, I just wanted to show you what would happen if you try to be aggressive.

Ha, if that was you trying to 'punish' me, you have left me somewhat disappointed

Ok, well next time I'll leave you devastated and with no money, on me own time... Wanna try me?

Go for it grandad.

Go for it grandad.

I'm leaving the option up to you. I think it'd be best that you ask Chief what could possibly happen to you if you go through with this though.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You're laughing, but I don't see you doing anything of significance... We sent your spy's body back to you... We didn't get a word of thanks from your camp... Is there no longer any honor in war?