JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Army System Smack Talk

Hero1

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you people appear to have forgotten is that my spys are my eyes and ears, and that I'm watching, just biding my time until I break you down and spread you out... Like butter. Or better yet, margerine. That spreads better. Less lumps and it doesnt tear the bread.

I am the bread. You are the topping. Topping comes in many colours and forms. Once my army has finished with you, you will be in many colours.

• Admin

What you people appear to have forgotten is that my spys are my eyes and ears, and that I'm watching, just biding my time until I break you down and spread you out... Like butter. Or better yet, margerine. That spreads better. Less lumps and it doesnt tear the bread.

So what are you saying.. you like to watch? :kekeke: You can only watch chiefs armoury grow for so long :paperbag:

I am the bread. You are the topping. Topping comes in many colours and forms. Once my army has finished with you, you will be in many colours.

That was exremely descriptive and somewhat poetic Prince... Haha... The standard of smack talk has risen just from this post. Now everyone must wax poetic.

• Admin

I have observed Chiefs army, and it will soon become the topping on my bread. Such a display of power on the battlefield usually means that people are trying to compensate for other -personal- shortcomings.

Yes I think Chief is definitely suffering from big candle envy. He's overcompensating with a huge army, but even though he may have a war hammer I'm sure he cries himself to sleep at night. See if your the bread, Chief is the crust, no one wants him and he just gets thrown in the bin as if he didnt exist.

I have observed Chiefs army, and it will soon become the topping on my bread. Such a display of power on the battlefield usually means that people are trying to compensate for other -personal- shortcomings.

Yes I think Chief is definitely suffering from big candle envy. He's overcompensating with a huge army, but even though he may have a war hammer I'm sure he cries himself to sleep at night. See if your the bread, Chief is the crust, no one wants him and he just gets thrown in the bin as if he didnt exist.

And while the crust is the part of the bread that is currently all-encircling, the crust is the part of the bread that gets baked. I will bake the crust to such an extent that it will flake off. It will either flake off, or I will cut it off. Either way, the beauty within, the bread, me, will flourish, having been sheltered under the wing of the crust for all too long. Times change. Toppings change. Crusts get chewed off, eaten, spat out, cut off, fed to the birds, or binned. But the bread stays the same.