Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Army System Smack Talk

Hero1

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

hey now......that was payback for you taking my money........we are even..and i didnt even get as much as you.......

and quit with your feeble sabotaging efforts...

I'm merely offloading a few of my soldiers who I think aren't quite up to it.. I mean if you can;t sabotage a simple weapon you deserve to be captured and killed :sipread:

hey now......that was payback for you taking my money........we are even..and i didnt even get as much as you.......

and quit with your feeble sabotaging efforts...

I'm merely offloading a few of my soldiers who I think aren't quite up to it.. I mean if you can;t sabotage a simple weapon you deserve to be captured and killed :sipread:

LMAO!!! Timboat, you said that so SERIOUSLY!... :rofl: yall really gettin into this, but as Julie said to me to join, ill be travellling in ...heck, i dunno, but at least in a week...and I dont want to come bak online and have alla my ppl killed... hah.

peace,cookie

i dont come online for a meer 24 hours (bcoz some ppl actually have proper work to do) and find im in 5 th place, so i think fair enough i'll work my way back up, im sure i'll have plenty of money to get sorted, but no! Cheif took 68000!!!! Thats just mean. :bat: Now to find out how many weapons have been stolen or destroyed.

I agree that man must be stopped!!!!

i dont come online for a meer 24 hours (bcoz some ppl actually have proper work to do) and find im in 5 th place, so i think fair enough i'll work my way back up, im sure i'll have plenty of money to get sorted, but no! Cheif took 68000!!!! Thats just mean. :bat: Now to find out how many weapons have been stolen or destroyed.

I agree that man must be stopped!!!!

Ouch...