JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith & Lil' Jon in the new album?

Guest Prince
[quote=JumpinJack AJ,Jul 19 2004, 02:06 PM][quote=fan 4ever,Jul 19 2004, 10:57 AM] owkay, i don't wanne sound sceptic, but how we know this is 4 real...this dude made 1 post on the whole board..and then he come's up with this story that he met Lil John...it could be true...i don't now :dunno: ...but i'm not getting 2 excited![/quote]
I waz thinkin' the same thing but didn't wanna say it. [/quote]
I would give him the benefit of the doubt.

• Members
man, i'm just telling y'all what went down, and for those that are trying to diss me i've been here for almost 3 years, i used to loged in by the name davidven76.....i know that i don't post a lot, but i think i deserve some respect from you.....we all have the same right in this forum, we are all big willie fans.

And about the cursin, don't get to hype about that, the fact that will doesn't put in in his music doesn't mean that he doesn't use cursin in his everyday language. And i'm also letting y'all know that i'm from dominican republic, i was just on vacation in new york.

Guest Prince
I never actually said I didn't believe you, and did say I would give you the benefit of the doubt meaning i believe you more than I disbelieve you. I think some people just have their doubts, but that's not to say they don't believe what you say.

I'm not insulting anyone. I'm just saying that it's hard 2 take someone totally serious when u don't know them at all and they come out of no where tellin you newz likes. It's nothing personal at all...it's just human nature.

Anyways, y'all should check out allhiphop.com! you can send your rumors to the website and they will post it! Now, what i did, i send them an e-mail telling them that Will and Lil Jon will work together and they just post it in their rumors section! I don't know if they checked it or anything...but you see how fast a rumor get's spread! I don't wanne diss nobody with this move, i just wanne let you see how fast people believe something! I'm just not like that, if you have a good source, i will believe you! Like AJ said, it's nothing personal! I hope that Will works with him so you can give me a big slap in my face.. :slap:
here's the link: [url="http://www.allhiphop.com/rumors/"]Rumors[/url] Edited by fan 4ever

• Members
i didn't say that he is in the new album,he told me that he and will were looking forward on working together, is like the J LO thing, don't you see the topic of my post????, is a question to all of y'all, if you think that is going down in this album or in another future album???
Get it?