JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Anyone know of the controvery of Shake ya Tailfeathers

dkny2kx

I think "Shake Ya Tailfeather" is a fun pop rap song...but i would never want FP alongside Puffy, Nelly, + Murphy Lee. Some of those lyrics were straight wack...and none of them are even close 2 FP's level.

He definitely should have been on the soundtrack, he is in the movie for god's sakes, and better than anyone else on the soundtrack, when I first learned about this I really lost a lot of respect for Diddy, it is ridiculous that he wasn't on it. :tantrum:

I think "Shake Ya Tailfeather" is a fun pop rap song...but i would never want FP alongside Puffy, Nelly, + Murphy Lee. Some of those lyrics were straight wack...and none of them are even close 2 FP's level.

I don't know, I think a Will Smith + Nelly track wouldn't be all that bad. I think they could work decently well together, and maybe possibly get a hit out of it.

he actually did a bad boys movie type track that kel spencer worked on.. and remember martin lawrence spit that verse abt bad boys which was dope! that he and will wrote

What I would give to hear that track! :kool2:

Yeah that would be dope.

By the way, I dont really see the big problem in this. It wasnt only Will`s movie, he just got one of the main rolles. And the Sountrack rights went to Puffy and his Bad Boy Label. Thats Buisines..

Ofcourse It would be cool if he would be on the soundtrack, but I dont disrespect Puffy for this or something like that..