JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Shah Rukh parties with Will Smith

monica

• Members

Shah Rukh parties with Will Smith

25th Feb 2006 17.20 IST

By ApunKaChoice Bureau

Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan threw a party for Hollywood actor Will Smith at his palatial sea-facing bungalow Mannat in Mumbai.

Smith, who is presently on a tour in India, was supposed to visit the shooting sets of director Farhan Akhtar’s movie Don that stars Shah Rukh in the lead. However, Smith’s busy schedule did not permit him to see SRK shoot.

In response, SRK threw a party for the ‘Men In Black’ actor at his bungalow on Thursday evening. Bollywood invitees to the party included Preity Zinta , Salman Khan , Karan Johar , Ashutosh Gowarikar , Farhan Akhtar , Farah Khan , Arjun Rampal , Fardeen Khan and Chunky Pandey .

As learnt, the party was held at the sprawling lawns of Mannat with lounge and trance music in the background. A sumptuous meal was reportedly ordered from Taj Lands End.

In between the party, Smith also left for Salman’s party and came back to Mannat a little later.

The party continued till 4 am in the morning.

At the party, SRK and Karan Johar had elaborate discussions with Smith who is also said to have expressed his desire to work with the two in future.

Will Smith also played snooker with Chunky Pandey.

And now on Saturday night, Will Smith will make an appearance at the Filmfare Awards. A very stylish on-stage introduction of the Hollywood star has been planned by choreographer Shiamak Davar.

Link :http://www.apunkachoice.com/scoop/bollywood/20060225-1.html

• Members

no its fine, its been a bit slow for news in the past few months. Anything is much appreciated at the moment.

Oh he also present the best actress ward in the 51st Filmfare awards on 25th Feb in Mumbai, India. I will post some pix as soon as i download the video.

thanks for this news man, i know most of SRK's films..hes a good actor

Really? I used to be a fan of his, now i have moved on to Aamir Khan.

• Members

yeah hes okay not as good as SRK....hes hd so many classics...you seen aamirs new film...rang de basanti

Yup, i never miss AK's movies. Great movie, i loved it. I used to adore SRK before, even idolize him, but right now i feel AK is much much better than him, acting wise.

Yeah you got the right forum! Its kool that Will's in India/.. I wonder if he's really getting around and seeing everything tho :hmm:

I don't know if hs got that much time theres a lot a of places to visit in india.....last time i went for 6 weeks and still didnt get to see erything lol