JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

new army mod!

Hero1

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how everyone is using my anonymous strategy now. I do it a few times and surprise a few people who thought I wasn't online, someone puts it on blast because they're mad that they got tricked, and now everyone's using it... monkey see, monkey do. And of course, you guys know that posting while anonymous gives you away, right? :stickpoke:

Edited by MaxFly

I love how everyone is using my anonymous strategy now. I do it a few times and surprise a few people who thought I wasn't online, someone puts it on blast because they're mad that they got tricked, and now everyone's using it... monkey see, monkey do. And of course, you guys know that posting while anonymous gives you away, right? :stickpoke:

you're claiming you invented this strategy? i actually thought Snoopygal did... but yeah whenever i log on to this board from school or on another comp i do it anonymously so watch out

you're claiming you invented this strategy? i actually thought Snoopygal did... but yeah whenever i log on to this board from school or on another comp i do it anonymously so watch out

No, I did it to Chief twice during the last game for huge sums, and some other people as well. No one knew I was doing it though, because I would be anonymous, and as soon as I attacked the person and spent their money, because we didn't have a bank back then, I'd log off and log back on as visible. That way, if the person had been constantly checking to see who was online to make sure they were safe, they wouldn't wonder how I had attacked them when my name wasn't showing up at the bottom. I wanted them to think that I had coincidentally come online just when they had large sums for the taking so that they wouldn't get suspicious. Now I can't even do it anymore. :stickpoke:

Lol, Wes, you shouldn't have said anything; you should have kept quiet about it and used the strategy yourself. It's a lot like when we broke some of the codes the Germans and Japanese were using during World War II. We didn't tell everyone that we had broken them... We broke them, kept quiet about it, and let the Germans and Japanese keep thinking that their codes were secure... We gained more by not telling anyone we broke them than we would have by exposing them.

• Members

:kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke:

No, I did it to Chief twice during the last game for huge sums, and some other people as well. No one knew I was doing it though, because I would be anonymous, and as soon as I attacked the person and spent their money, because we didn't have a bank back then, I'd log off and log back on as visible. That way, if the person had been constantly checking to see who was online to make sure they were safe, they wouldn't wonder how I had attacked them when my name wasn't showing up at the bottom. I wanted them to think that I had coincidentally come online just when they had large sums for the taking so that they wouldn't get suspicious. Now I can't even do it anymore. :stickpoke:

Lol, Wes, you shouldn't have said anything; you should have kept quiet about it and used the strategy yourself. It's a lot like when we broke some of the codes the Germans and Japanese were using during World War II. We didn't tell everyone that we had broken them... We broke them, kept quiet about it, and let the Germans and Japanese keep thinking that their codes were secure... We gained more by not telling anyone we broke them than we would have by exposing them.

i dont get what was wrong with saying i've done it, the method still works. if i'm on anonymously people still won't see me, so what does confessing it take away from me? it's not like i log on and study people gold counts, refreshing the page every 20 seconds, waiting for someone to take gold out of the bank. i don't have enough time for that my friend, i've got a life too.

i dont get what was wrong with saying i've done it, the method still works. if i'm on anonymously people still won't see me, so what does confessing it take away from me? it's not like i log on and study people gold counts, refreshing the page every 20 seconds, waiting for someone to take gold out of the bank. i don't have enough time for that my friend, i've got a life too.

Before, people weren't checking to see if others were signed on anonymously. When Snoopygal did it to you, you were surprised because you realized that you hadn't seen her name as logged on. Now, people are checking who is signed on and if there is anyone signed on as anonymous, and as a result, people will be less likely to take out large sums of cash while someone is anonymously signed on. It doesn't matter if they know it's you or not, they just know that someone is online who could potentially take their money. Before, people weren't thinking like that... now, people are more careful...

Before, people weren't checking to see if others were signed on anonymously. When Snoopygal did it to you, you were surprised because you realized that you hadn't seen her name as logged on. Now, people are checking who is signed on and if there is anyone signed on as anonymous, and as a result, people will be less likely to take out large sums of cash while someone is anonymously signed on. It doesn't matter if they know it's you or not, they just know that someone is online who could potentially take their money. Before, people weren't thinking like that... now, people are more careful...

ok, well it doesn't matter to me if their taking out large sums or not because they never do when i'm online and i don't have time to be spying on people for large amounts of time. i brought up the whole anonymous thing like a week ago so what i said today shouldn't affect anything. besides, i think there's always gonna be somebody online when you are, you just have to make your transactions quick.

ok, well it doesn't matter to me if their taking out large sums or not because they never do when i'm online and i don't have time to be spying on people for large amounts of time. i brought up the whole anonymous thing like a week ago so what i said today shouldn't affect anything. besides, i think there's always gonna be somebody online when you are, you just have to make your transactions quick.

No, it's cool... I'll just have to take my money now instead of stealing it. :wiggle:

• Members

are you cheating dickhead..this is what we want to know...

There's no need to cheat when you face a weak opponent.

Tell me, do you miss that... what, 2 million worth of goods and money that I took from you? I think Lerk needs to update his reference material and file this under "Brilliant Maneuvers" Enjoy the bottom of the barrel whle it lasts. The pickings there may be easy now, but once everyone else joins you, you'll be fighting for your life once again.

Hey you're a mother f*****. How do you cheat???? :soapbox: