JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

new army mod!

Hero1

It seems that Schnazz, rawad and Chief have their own alliance... lets call it... oh... "The Axis of Evil." If you guys want to battle, we can battle. It's still Tim, Wes, Julie, Prince, Joe and I. The alliance hasn't broken up, we expected this from Schnazz. It was only a matter if time, and I don't think anyone's surprised.

axis of evil huh? I like that! bring it on!! so schanzz and chief u in?

You have absolutely no idea what you're getting yourself into...

yeah yeah we'll see! (i'm gonna spend all my money on defence now lol)

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks raw_d, but I can't do it. You may be trustworthy, but Chief is not. I refuse to ally myself with Hitler to overthrow Stalin!

Hero, you sure do claim to talk for a lot of people, I wonder how they feel about that. Wes, did you decide Hero was your leader? Naw, I doubt it, you're to smart for that. The thing is Hero, you and Max are the only ones crossing lines and breaking up the alliance. Wes and Julie still haven't attacked me, nor I them. I only attacked you in retaliation. While Max is flying off half cocked attacking everyone and their mother. You two are as trustworthy as ever... no honor.

Thanks raw_d, but I can't do it. You may be trustworthy, but Chief is not. I refuse to ally myself with Hitler to overthrow Stalin!

Hero, you sure do claim to talk for a lot of people, I wonder how they feel about that. Wes, did you decide Hero was your leader? Naw, I doubt it, you're to smart for that. The thing is Hero, you and Max are the only ones crossing lines and breaking up the alliance. Wes and Julie still haven't attacked me, nor I them. I only attacked you in retaliation. While Max is flying off half cocked attacking everyone and their mother. You two are as trustworthy as ever... no honor.

I've attaked you for debasing my honor. I haven't attacked Julie, Joe, Tim, or Prince, and Wes was an accident, and he's forgiven me.

i would rather flog myself with a nail studded whip and not kick baby seals, then to ally myself with snatch...hes always forgetting to put his tampon in and bleeds all over the place

Lol, the biggest insult in there is that you spelled his name wrongly.

Edited by MaxFly

oh..i remember the days of the guild game........deceit and betrayal be thy name..snatch seems to have the face of the antichrist.....tries to make everybody feel that he will lead them to salvation..then damns them to HELL!!!!