Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

If someone had to star as will

krackers

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That depens if she wants to pay for it :lolsign:

Not only Eve has the same story. LL Cool J, Queen Latifah alos have that kinda story..

True, but Will's had the most successful career to date. That definitely has to count for something. Also, he pretty much opened the door to Hollywood through hip hop. Everyone is pretty much following his lead.

Yeah tahts true. I didnt mean it negative. I`m just saying, if not about Will than they should make it about LL or Latifah before Eve..lol

I agree... I don't think Eve has done nearly enough to get a biopic. Queen and LL have both had longer and more successful careers.

Yeah tahts true. I didnt mean it negative. I`m just saying, if not about Will than they should make it about LL or Latifah before Eve..lol

I agree... I don't think Eve has done nearly enough to get a biopic. Queen and LL have both had longer and more successful careers.

yeah exactly..........Eve only started to get recognition around 98' or somewhere around then, and LL has been in the game since 85' and still going strong.........so imo they should create a film about LL's life or Big Will's life first