JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

rare/new Jeff cd

WesSyde

ok, so let me start off my story here before i get into the Jazzy Jeff part. i went to a well know record store to pick up the FPOBA season 3 dvd. it's a nice store, but it doesnt have the biggest selection. on the way back from this store i stopped by another record store since i had some extra money and i knew i would find somethin there. and damn, i 4got how much stuff they have there!! they had JJFP cd's - code red ($7), homebase ($4), before the willennium ($3), and greatest hits ($11). if they had RTH, i woulda bought it and offered it to the peeps here, but they didn't. they have so many cd's (both new and used) and they have new sealed vinyls too!! i was amazed at how many vinyls they have - i picked up Will's party starter single on vinyl for $1.00 (used i think).

so anyways, if anybody has an artist that they are tryna find at their store but cant find it (either cd or lp, new or used) u might just wanna hit me up if u got paypal and i can buy and ship it to u 4 a reasonable price.

so as i was lookin at the JJFP cd's, a solo JJ cd stood out and it looked different. it was called DJ Jazzy Jeff Birthday Party. and then it says "featuring Martin Lawrence" and somethin else i cant make out. well it was $11 and i didnt have that kind of money to spend on somethin i didnt know anything about. on the back, there's no tracklisting, just the front cover pic with no text or anything. i took a pic of it with my phone 4 y'all to see. any ideas? unfortunately i didnt have the sense to look at the record company or anything.

post-408-1140550769_thumb.jpg

:rofl: On the link, it still has all the items that you were shopping for under view my cart. 31 items, wow thats a lot of cds. I am liking "The Best of Tom Jones" and the Adam Sandler cd :rofl:

Thanks for the link though

Edited by bart5

really? hehe i browsed google so that cart aint mine ^^

:kekeke: thats kinda funny the link on google had the items under the shopping cart.

hey Luigie i dont know if they ship worldwide or not. they're just a small chain (only 4 locations) in the bay area so chances are small on that. i checked the website and it didnt say. u might wanna try contacting them. i found the email adress on the website: alanp@slrecords.com

Edited by WesSyde